Hong Kong is a lively nation located in Southeast China. Being nestled along the South China Sea, the city’s location makes it easy to manage imports, exports, and international trade.
In fact, Hong Kong is among the top 40 largest export economies in the world. The Port of Hong Kong is the only seaport in the vicinity, but its size makes up for the lack of ports in the area.
Not all seaports accept vehicles transported with the RO/RO shipping method. However, the Port of Hong Kong will let vehicles get delivered through the open air service. This makes it even easier for people to take advantage of any of the shipping services available to them through their transporters.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Finding a Transporter to Deliver Your Car.
When you need to ship a car to Hong Kong, the search for a transporter is easiest done online. Looking for the overseas transporters nearest to you is a great way to start the process. Check out their websites, read any reviews or testimonials, and gather contact information for the ones that appeal to you most. Call a few of the transporters that stood out from the crowd. Make sure they deliver to Hong Kong and if they carry insurance coverage. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have before asking them for a quote.
After calling around for more information and quotes for shipping services, decide on a transporter to hire. Schedule the car’s transport a couple months beforehand. You’ll need time to prepare the car and the documents needed for Customs. To find out what you will need for import approval, call the U.S. Consulate of Hong Kong.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory