Bydgoszcz is a city which is located in the northern parts of Poland on the Vistula and the Brda rivers. It’s currently the 8th largest city in the country and it has become an important economic hub.
You would have to pay the required fees and taxes, adhere to the required procedures and fill out the associated paperwork. You would also have to consider the weather conditions as it is a prominent and definitive factor which is definitely going to affect your choice.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents necessary for the shipping.
When you decide to ship your vehicle to Bydgoszcz in Poland you would have to fill out a lot of paperwork and to provide the Poland Customs Authority the following documents:
- Resident or a work permit.
- Passport of the owner.
- Purchase invoice with the included details of the vehicle.
- Bill of lading.
- Title deed free of liens.
The legal provisions associated with the entry of the car involve submission and verification of the necessary documentation. You would also have to provide driving license, passport, title deed, lading bill and residence or work permit. The taxes as well as the levies which are associated with the import are the same as they are in other parts of Europe.
Your car is going to be shipped to the port of Gdynia which is a Polish pot and is then going to be driven to the city. Poland is part of the EU and it has the same assessment of the levies as well as of the taxes. You have to make sure that you have cleared the 10% import duty as well as the VAT which is about 23%. These percentages are calculated upon the total current market value of the vehicle and engine size.
There are two ways for you to ship your vehicle to Poland – Roll-on/Roll-Off (RORO) as well as Container shipping. Both of them are commonly preferred as well as secure ways to ship your vehicle. Container shipping, however, is more expensive because you can rely on a sealed 20ft or 40ft container based on your preferences. You would also be allowed to fill it up with other personal belongings.
RORO, on the other hand, is by far the cheapest and fastest water-bound transportation method. The vehicle is going to be strapped and secured on the open deck in order to avoid any theft and pilferage. This is also why you wouldn’t be allowed to keep any kinds of personal items within it.
Considerations to be accounted for.
Furthermore, you would have to inform the U.S customs department with an Import Declaration which states that you’ve owned the vehicle for at least 6 months prior to the import. You can also contact the Embassy of Poland in Washington, DC to get any further information on the entire process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?