Ship Your Car To Or From Belarus
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Vehicle shipping rates to Belarus from the USA are between $1,500 to $4,500.
- This applies to sedans and other standard vehicles, with SUVs, trucks, and larger vehicles costing more to transport.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Belarus
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Brest||$275||$2,200||5+27 days|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Brest||$350||$2,800||5+49 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Brest||$450||$2,800||5+49 days|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Brest||$550||$2,800||6+49 days|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Brest||$550||$2,200||5+27 days|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Brest||$1,025||$2,800||7+49 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Brest||$775||$2,800||7+49 days|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Brest||$925||$2,200||7+27 days|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Brest||$575||$2,200||6+27 days|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Brest||$1,075||$2,200||7+27 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Trying to transport a car may seem like a difficult and stressful matter, especially when you are trying to ship your car to another country such as Belarus. However, it isn't as difficult as you assume and transporting your car will only give you comfort and the ability to drive wherever you need to go. Relying on public transportation in another country can be quite tricky.
There are many concerns when shipping/exporting your own vehicle to another country. Of course, making sure that the vehicle arrives safely is the most crucial. Shipping/importing your vehicle all the way to Eastern Europe may also bring concerns involving rates and fees too. Well, this is all validated and very understandable.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Belarus
Why Shipping Your Own Vehicle Is Worth It
Whether you're moving to Belarus or you are going there for an extended business trip, transporting your car is worth the effort. While Belarus has public transportation, having your own vehicle transported to Belarus will prove to be beneficial and you will have the freedom of traveling on your own time. Below are some matters that may be difficult to overcome should you decide not to transport your own vehicle:
- Public transportation in Belarus can be difficult due to the language barriers.
- You may find it challenging to understand where the railway (popular form of transportation in Belarus) is going and where to get on board.
- The currency in Belarus is obviously different and you may find it hard to understand how much transportation within the country costs. The country uses rules as their currency.
- You have to worry about tipping and the sufficient ways to travel safely.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipping a Vehicle to Belarus
As with most other European countries, there are two methods of shipping/importing your vehicle to Belarus. The most popular method of transporting a car overseas is Ro/Ro, a shipping/importing method that requires the vehicle to be completely empty with the exception of a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats. Container shipping is more commonly chosen as the means of shipping a car to Belarus. There aren't as many ports for Ro/Ro shipping as there are for container shipping near the country.
Container shipping allows you to split costs with another individual if sharing a container. You will also be able to pack your vehicle with belongings and possessions you would like shipped to Belarus. However, container shipping might be slightly more costly. You will need to consider your circumstances and decide what method of vehicle shipping suits your circumstances best.
The Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Belarus
The following requirements are according to the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations. All of the following documentation must be presented to Customs 72 hours prior to exportation:
- Title, proof of insurance, vehicle registration, passport, and proof of residency.
- Documentation of any previous damage to vehicle.
- Documentation of vehicle health- any mechanical issues most be noted.
- New vehicles without a title must have the original copy, as well as two more copies, of the manufacturer's statement of origin. The document can be obtained from the dealership in which the vehicle was purchased.
- If the vehicle is not in your ownership, you must present a notarized document from the lien holder with permission to transport the vehicle overseas.
What You Must Know About Traveling in Belarus
Upon arrival, there are some matters that will need to be cared for immediately. This information can be found on the Belarus Customs page. You will also find information on travel in Belarus, such as proper forms of insurance and checkpoints (popular in Belarus) throughout the country. Car crimes aren't as typical in Belarus as they are in the U.S., but it is always best to be aware of the country's laws. Make sure you are traveling safely.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Belarus
There’s only one safe way to ship heavy equipment or oversized cargo overseas to another nation. The best way to have your cargo shipped to Belarus is by hiring skilled transporters for the job. At A1 Auto Transport, we have decades of experience dealing with international transports for heavy equipment. It takes careful planning and handling to ship such large cargo. Our experts have access to everything needed for a successful transport, from the latest technology to high quality shipping equipment and haulers.
The range of heavy equipment and oversized cargo we’re able to transport is practically endless. To give you an idea of the types of heavy or oversized cargo we’re able to ship, here is a brief list…
- Asphalt Pavers
- Industrial Equipment
- Construction Equipment
There’s many other types of heavy equipment and oversized cargo that we’re able to ship. More specifically, any piece of equipment or vehicle that is too large to fit into a 40ft container or that is of substantial weight fits the description. In this case, there are four possible transport methods for you to choose from.
International Transport Methods for Oversized Cargo
Shipping oversized cargo and heavy equipment is done in one of four ways and sometimes even accompanied with ground transport methods, depending on where you’re shipping from in the U.S. and delivering to in Belarus. The methods of transport we offer through A1 aren’t open to everyone. The type of cargo you plan to ship will determine which shipping services are available to you. Our representatives will inform you of your options when you call in and provide us with details.
Here are the overseas transport services we have to offer those interested in shipping heavy equipment…
- Flat Rack- An open air service that includes securing your cargo to a metal frame
- Container Shipping- The most expensive yet secure transport method
- RoRo Shipping- An open air service and our least expensive shipping option (requires your equipment to be operable or able to roll on and off of the ship)
- LoLo Shipping- Best for those shipping crated heavy equipment or large inoperable vehicles (your cargo is lifted onto and off of the ship with a crane)
Each of our international shipping methods comes with insurance coverage. This protection doesn’t necessarily cover the entire value or your cargo but we offer extended insurance plans.