Ship Your Car To Or From Belarus.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Vehicle shipping rates to Belarus from the USA are between $1,500 to $4,500.
- This applies to sedans and other standard vehicles, with SUVs, trucks, and larger vehicles costing more to transport.
Trying to transport a car may seem like a difficult and stressful matter, especially when you are trying to ship your car to another country such as Belarus. However, it isn’t as difficult as you assume and transporting your car will only give you comfort and the ability to drive wherever you need to go. Relying on public transportation in another country can be quite tricky.
There are many concerns when shipping/exporting your own vehicle to another country. Of course, making sure that the vehicle arrives safely is the most crucial. Shipping/importing your vehicle all the way to Eastern Europe may also bring concerns involving rates and fees too. Well, this is all validated and very understandable.
Popular Shipping Destinations.
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Belarus.
Why Shipping Your Own Vehicle Is Worth It.
Whether you’re moving to Belarus or you are going there for an extended business trip, transporting your car is worth the effort. While Belarus has public transportation, having your own vehicle transported to Belarus will prove to be beneficial and you will have the freedom of traveling on your own time. Below are some matters that may be difficult to overcome should you decide not to transport your own vehicle:
- Public transportation in Belarus can be difficult due to the language barriers.
- You may find it challenging to understand where the railway (popular form of transportation in Belarus) is going and where to get on board.
- The currency in Belarus is obviously different and you may find it hard to understand how much transportation within the country costs. The country uses rules as their currency.
- You have to worry about tipping and the sufficient ways to travel safely.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipping a Vehicle to Belarus.
As with most other European countries, there are two methods of shipping/importing your vehicle to Belarus. The most popular method of transporting a car overseas is Ro/Ro, a shipping/importing method that requires the vehicle to be completely empty with the exception of a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats. Container shipping is more commonly chosen as the means of shipping a car to Belarus. There aren’t as many ports for Ro/Ro shipping as there are for container shipping near the country.
Container shipping allows you to split costs with another individual if sharing a container. You will also be able to pack your vehicle with belongings and possessions you would like shipped to Belarus. However, container shipping might be slightly more costly. You will need to consider your circumstances and decide what method of vehicle shipping suits your circumstances best.
The Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Belarus.
The following requirements are according to the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations. All of the following documentation must be presented to Customs 72 hours prior to exportation:
- Title, proof of insurance, vehicle registration, passport, and proof of residency.
- Documentation of any previous damage to vehicle.
- Documentation of vehicle health- any mechanical issues most be noted.
- New vehicles without a title must have the original copy, as well as two more copies, of the manufacturer’s statement of origin. The document can be obtained from the dealership in which the vehicle was purchased.
- If the vehicle is not in your ownership, you must present a notarized document from the lien holder with permission to transport the vehicle overseas.
What You Must Know About Traveling in Belarus.
Upon arrival, there are some matters that will need to be cared for immediately. This information can be found on the Belarus Customs page. You will also find information on travel in Belarus, such as proper forms of insurance and checkpoints (popular in Belarus) throughout the country. Car crimes aren’t as typical in Belarus as they are in the U.S., but it is always best to be aware of the country’s laws. Make sure you are traveling safely.
Related Information & FAQs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?