Ship Your Car To Or From Quanzhou, China
Quanzhou, China is located in the Fujian Province, China. Fujian is considered the largest of the metropolitan regions in China. Quanzhou was previously known as Chinchew and lies between the Luo and Jinriver’s estuaries as they flow past to fall into the Quanzhou Bay. Quanzhou is surrounded by the cities of Xiamen and Zhangzhou located to the south end, Putian to the north, Fujian Province’s South Coast, and Longyan to the southwest while Sanming is located to the northwest.
Limitations and Eligibility of Auto Import
If you plan to bring your vehicle to Quanzhou for the ease of transportation while you work or study here, knowing the details can certainly be of help. Before you being to ship your vehicle out of USA, you will need to familiarize yourself with the Chinese rules and regulations as well as the taxes you will need to pay for your auto shipment. It is not always easy to import a vehicle from the United States to China. It will depend on factors such as the current trade relations, current laws, and the value of your vehicle. Some of the most import laws to remember include:
- Only left hand driven vehicles are allowed
- Used vehicle can only be welcomed into the country for personal use, not commercial
- A vehicle cannot be more than twenty years old
- No vehicle that runs on diesel can be imported
- Electric, or hybrid vehicles can be transported, but parts may be difficult to find
While these are important rules and regulations for importing a vehicle to China, it is not all that there is. You will need to visit the Chinese Embassy in USA in order to familiarize yourself with the current rules and regulations so you will know what to expect throughout the process. You will need to submit some documents that includes passport of the owner, Bill of Lading, purchase invoice of the vehicle and the registration documents for verifying the authenticity of the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Much Does It Cost?
You may want to know up front how much to expect for the cost. Shipping a vehicle to this location from the United States is going to cost anywhere from $2,500 to $6,000. Of course, this price will depend on the type of vehicle you will be driving as well as other options you may choose when it comes to shipping. Because the cost will play an important role in the transportation of your vehicle, it is important that you know what goes into creating a quote. A1 Auto Transport Service has trained shipping agents that will be there for you when you need it the most. Prices are affected by the following:
- The type of vehicle you are importing
- The purpose of your import
- The distance your vehicle will travel
- The charges from A1 Auto Transport Service
- Value added tax, or VAT
- Duties charged for entering China
Roll On/ Roll Off shipping is the most chosen method of shipping. With this method of shipping, your vehicle will be placed on board a ships deck and fastened down for the journey. This is the most chosen method of shipping because it is the most affordable way to transport.
Container shipping is another method to choose from. With this method of shipping, your vehicle is placed inside a container that is then secured and then placed on the deck of the ship for the journey. With this method of shipping, you will be able to ship your household items at the same time you ship your car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory