Ship Your Car To Or From Bjelovar, Croatia
Bjelovar is a city which has its location in the central parts of Croatia and it’s the administrative center of the Bjelovar Bilogora County. It stands on a plateau approximately 135 meters above the sea level. You might have your own reasons to move to this beautiful city and if you are planning to import the vehicle, you might need additional assistance of an experienced international auto shipping company such as A1 Auto Transport service. They bring over 25 years of exemplary expertise in shipping to countries in Europe.
Cost of Shipping to Croatia
For people from the USA, the difference in prices could be significant as the vehicles in the states are usually far less expensive. It could be a lot cheaper to get your car in the country than having to buy a new one. Usually, the cost of having your vehicle shipped from the USA to Croatia is between $1,800 and $4,000 on the high end. In certain cases, it might be cheaper to ship the vehicle to Germany which is friendlier in terms of RORO shipping and then import it to Croatia.
Of course, you want to abide by the rules and regulations of the Croatia Customs Authority and to pay the fees. If you trust and rely on the A-1 Auto Transport, you can rest assured that the transport will be hassle-free.
It is important that the required documents be submitted at least 4 days in advance to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and to their counterpart in Croatia. Validation and verification of these documents give it a legality of import and that is why the documents that you’d have to bring with you include:
- Bill of sale
- Bill of lading
- Original title
- Sales Contract
- Homologation form
- Authorization from the lien holder, if the vehicle is leased
If your vehicle is with European origin, you will need two additional documents, which include a statement from the supplier in relation to the origin and EUR1 Certificate.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
This refers to the safety as well as other modifications which are made to the vehicle in order to ensure that they abide by the EU vehicle emission regulations and requirements. Unfortunately, there are no facilities for this in Croatia so you have to do it in Spain, Germany or in the USA before the car is shipped.
Types Of Shipping Methods
There are a few different ways to ship a vehicle in the Croatia. The primary methods include:
- Container shipping
- Roll on/Roll Off
The RORO option is usually the more affordable one of the two. It involves driving the vehicle or the motorcycle on a ship where it’s secured on the shipping deck for the entire journey. Container shipping, on the other hand, is more expensive but it could be more appropriate for special vehicles or antiques of greater value because it offers a lot more protection from collisions.
Preparing the Car for Shipping
Before you hand the car to the agent that’s going to ship it, you need to make sure that you handle the following:
- Leave only a quarter of a tank of fuel
- Ensure the car
- Remove any personal belongings
- Make note of all the scratches and the dents
- Clean the vehicle perfectly
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?