Shipping a vehicle to anywhere in Mexico is actually not too arduous. The policies are all rather easy to fulfill and the documentation needed is standard. Regardless of your reason for going to Aguascalientes, if you plan on staying in the city for a while or even residing there, there are plenty of benefits to having your own vehicle.
Aguascalientes is full of hot springs and that’s how it received its name. There are over a million people residing in Aguascalientes and many of them are in the metropolitan area. While the city isn’t huge on tourism. Many will come for the San Marcos Fair which helps contribute to much of Mexico’s economy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Can I Ship My Vehicle Over?
Vehicle shipment can be done a couple ways. It is up to you to decide which form of shipment works best for you and your budget.
When it comes to the different types of shipping methods, RO/RO shipping and container shipping are the best options for anyone. Both are quite different methods so it will depend on your circumstances and your budget.
Container shipping is when the vehicle is placed into a container on the ship. The container can be filled with belongings as well as the vehicle itself. Any remaining space in the container can be shared with another individual. This will ease the cost of shipment.
RO/RO shipping is the least expensive method and consists of the vehicle remaining empty with a few exceptions such as floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. This is the cheapest shipping method for vehicles. However, it is not accepted at all seaports.
After considering the methods of vehicle shipment, contact the Embassy of Mexico for further information. They will give you the most current information for vehicle shipment into Mexico.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory