Ship Your Car To Or From Balkanabat, Turkmenistan
Balkanabat is formerly known as Nebit Dag and it’s a city located in the western parts of Turkmenistan. It’s also the capital of the Balkan Province and the largest province in the entire country.
It’s true that moving to Balkanabat could be rather stressful. When you need to get you car with you, shipping it shouldn’t be something hard. You need to hire a reliable transporter in order to get the peace of mind and a hassle free process. Moving your car to Turkmenistan is going to require a lot of documents and paperwork to be filled out for the customs. You will also have to pay the necessary taxes and the fees to the shipping company and to the State Customs Service of Turkmenistan.
Balkanabat has a rather modern roadway system so there is no need for you to import a 4-wheel drive vehicle unless you are going to be driving in the desert. There are regulations that you will have to abide by in order to get your vehicle in the country. To adhere to the Motor vehicle regulations and laws, you are required to submit plenty of documents that include:
- Insurance certification for the car
- Permission of operation by the Customs
- Ocean Bill of Lading
- License plate receipt
- Inspection by the State vehicle department
- Temporary or Permanent declaration for import
- Certificate of Standard of State
- Temporary declaration for import
The taxes that you need to pay have to be paid to the Customs department. For the temporary importation you can pay a $5/hr for the services provided and $25 to the Customs. However, if you are looking at the cost of shipping from USA to Turkmenistan, it is around $2,500 to $5, 300 but it would depend upon the size of the vehicle that needs to be shipped. Additionally, only vehicles that have been permanently imported can be sold in Turkmenistan.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before the Shipping
Before the shipping you have to fill out all the necessary pre-shipping paperwork. You should also determine the method of transportation that you will be using and whether you want any additional special services such as door-to-door and door-to-port shipping. The documents that you have to prepare for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency are as follows:
- Driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- Original Title
- Insurance Certificate
- Power of Attorney
- Vehicle Registration
A1 Auto Transport service is going to help you as much as it’s possible. Keep in mind that relocating could be rather daunting enough without having assistance. There are three ways for you to ship your car and you need to determine the one which is most convenient. The first one is RO-RO shipping. Your vehicle is parked in the open bays on the ship’s deck and secured in place. This will allow you to get your car quickly and cheap. Container shipping – it’s more secure but also more expensive. Air shipping, needless to say, is most expensive and a lot of people opt out of it because of the high cost.
If you need specific information or an update on the current laws, it is good to contact the Embassy of Turkmenistan in USA before you start the process of exporting your car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory