Armavir is a city which is located in the western parts of the country and it’s the capital of the province with the same name. Being founded back in 1931, by the Soviet Government of Armenia, it’s currently a modern city within the fertile plain of Ararat.
Its territory is amongst the most important regions of Armenia. Even though it is advantageous to have your personal vehicle shipped in the country, the process of getting a car from the USA to Armenia could be rather challenging. This is mainly because the geographical location of the country is particularly specific with the mountainous and rugged terrain.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
However, transportation of vehicles has improved significantly in the last few years as the urbanization process is certainly catching up to speed. The retail stores and the businesses in the country have thoroughly multiplied since 2000 and thus if you are shipping to the country, it might be good to rely on professional agencies such as the A1 Auto Transport. We have over 20 years worth of professional international shipping experience and are well aware of how to handle the process without any additional hassle. To know more about the regulations in Armenia, it is good to check with Armenian Ministry of Transport and Communication to know about driving imported vehicles.
Requirements for Importation.
The truth is that in order to complete the process properly, communication is amongst the highly prioritized things to consider. English isn’t broadly spoken in Armavir and its best if you have the documents translated. Even though it’s currently trending to study English in Armenia, it might not be a good idea to rely on it. You are required to submit translated copies of the requisite documents. And that is another reason for you to get assistance from a professional shipping service like our company.
Shipping is difficult because Armenia is a landlocked country and the nearest ports are located in Turkey, Georgia, Russia and the UAE. Upon getting your vehicle there, you would have to transport it by land to the country and this could take a few weeks. Rest assured that the A-1 Auto Transport Service is certainly going to handle it professionally. Apart from all that, you’d have to take into consideration a few documents that need to be prepared:
- Bill of Lading.
- Purchase Invoice.
- Pro-forma invoice.
- Interpol document which confirms that the vehicle isn’t stolen.
- Letter of temporary import which grants you 1 year permission.
- You have to pay 32% of the CIF value in customs duties.
- The owner has to be present at the time of arrival.
You can choose between Roll-on/Roll-off (RORO) or Container shipping. Both are convenient, depending on what you are looking for. The first method, RORO, is advisable if you want to get your vehicle quickly and you have no other belongings that you need to ship. The second one is more appropriate if you want your vehicle to be completely secured inside a sealed container and to ship other household goods with you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory