Bugojno is a large town in Bosnia, situated on the banks of the scenic Vrbas River. It is also situated in the central Bosnia Canton. Bugojno is approximately eighty-one miles just northwest from Sarajevo.
It was once a multi-ethnic town however after the war it quickly became dominated by natives of Bosnia.
Bugojno is a great place to live, work, and go to school and if you plan to move here, you may want to bring with you a personal vehicle to get around with ease. There are several ports located in and near Bosnia to import. Thus, working with A1 Auto Transport can help as we have been shipping vehicles from USA to Bugojno in Bosnia for years. Simply pick up your vehicle at the port you choose to have it delivered to.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Specifications of Shipping your Vehicle to Bosnia.
There are a few rules that must be followed when shipping a vehicle to Bosnia. These tasks must be complete before you begin the process of importing. They include:
- Completely cleaning the vehicle out.
- Remove any car antennas, CD players or electronic accessories.
- Remove any garage door or gate openers placed inside your vehicle.
- Remove any luggage racks or ski/bike holders.
- Only the car jack, spare tire, an extra set of keys are allowed inside the vehicle.
- Remove any vehicle covers on the vehicle.
These are just some of the requirements you need to abide by. In order to completely understand the full list of requirements by U.S Customs, you will want to talk to A1 Auto Transport Service to ensure that your vehicle meets all requirements to ship to Bosnia. With over twenty years of dedicated shipping service internationally, there is no one else out there you would want to trust to get your vehicle to Bosnia.
In order to start the process, you will need to fill out the proper paperwork needed by customs to ship your vehicle from the United States to Bugojno or any other port you choose. The essential list of documents you will need to submit include:
- Car title.
- Registration of the vehicle.
- Proof of ownership, such as a passport.
- Insurance proof.
- Power of Attorney document if you are not able to pick up the vehicle once it is released by customs.
Auto imports are subjected to 1-15% duties while the average is 5% on vehicles and there is an additional 17% VAT based on the CIF value. This is the cost of freight, shipping, insurance and price of the vehicle. There is 1% Customs Record Keeping Charge. You might want to discuss it in detail with A1 Auto Transport service.
Shipping Options to Bosnia.
When shipping your vehicle to Bosnia, you will find two shipping options to choose from; Roll On/ Roll Off or container shipping. You can choose the right one based on your budget and preference. A1 Auto Transport Service knows the requirements for each shipping option and can help you to determine which one is best for you.
Roll On/ Roll Off shipping is the most affordable way to ship a vehicle from the U.S to Bosnia. There are certain regulations that must be followed in order to successfully make it to Bosnia. Once your car is driven onto the deck of the transport ship, it will be fastened down and secured for the journey.
Container shipping is another option, however, it is the most expensive option of the two. You will be able to select either a twenty-foot container or a forty foot container. If you have a luxury vehicle or an antique, this method of shipping can offer the most protection while it’s in transport. When you choose container shipping, you are allowed to also transport your household items or personal goods inside the container with your vehicle.
You will need to familiarize yourself with the Bosnia driving rules and regulations or you can contact the Embassy of Bosnia located in the United States.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?