Balti is a city located in the country of Moldova and it is the second most influential city in regard of economical and area importance after the city of Chisinau. At the same time it is the third largest city when it comes to population right after Chisinau and Tiraspol. It is one out of the five municipalities in the country of Moldova and it is commonly referred to as the “northern capital”. Balti is an industrial as well as cultural and trade center along with a transportation hub in the parts which are located north in the country. It has its location 127 kilometers from the capital Chisinau in a north direction. The city is located on a hilly landscape next to the river Raut.
The weather conditions in the city are also important to account for. The overall climate of the country of Moldova is considered continental and temperate. Shipping delays are a possibility and with this in mind it is important to have in mind that the weather conditions may impact the process. It is highly advisable to avoid shipping goods to the country during the winter because of the extremely low temperatures and the snow.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required actions to undertake prior to transporting your vehicle.
Some particular paperwork has to be taken care of prior to shipping a vehicle to Balti. When you work with A1 Auto Transport service, we take care of the details. With over two decades in the international auto shipping industry, we can help you through the different processes with ease. The documents which are required included:
- A registration from the country from which the vehicle originates.
- The bills related with the purchase of the vehicle.
- The passport.
- Documents which prove the ownership of the car.
- Permission to reside.
Moreover, you should make sure to steam clean the interior of the vehicle before the departure in order to ensure that the vehicle is not quarantined. This will contribute to the overall speeding up of the entire process because the vehicle won’t have to be transported to quarantine or a cleaning facility before it is sent back to the shipping facility. If you make sure to undertake these steps you will be able to speed up the procedure and it would decrease the chances of damaging the vehicle. You should refer to the Title 19 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations in order to make sure that your vehicle is eligible for shipping.
Possible Transportation Methods.
Roll On/Roll Off shipping method is the most common and preferred means of transportation. The method includes sea transportation in which the vehicles are transported on the carrier deck on their wheels. The sea vessels are specifically designated to provide aid in this particular process.
Container shipping is the next possible option. You can choose private containers which would usually vary between 20ft and 40ft in dimensions. The upside is that you can pack other personal inventory in the space of the container which is not used by the vehicles or you can choose to share a container with another one to make the procedure more affordable. Overall this method is a bit more costly because there are more safety checkpoints and additional procedures that should be taken into account.
You should also take into account the fact that you would have to transport your vehicle to a U.S. shipping port in order send the car to Moldova. In most of the cases you may be allowed to personally drive your car to a local port which is going to help you cut some unnecessary expenses.
When the car arrives in Moldova.
There are certain regulatory procedures that have to be taken care of upon delivery of the vehicle in Moldova.
- All expenses deriving from the shipment as well as the relevant customs duties have to be paid.
- The modifications have to be applied and possibly tested if that’s necessary.
- An application form for registration plate and an approval with the government of Moldova has to be filed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?