Located in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, Buon Ma Thuot is one of the largest towns in the entire area. It is the ideal region for coffee. The soil and climate are perfect for producing coffee and Buon Ma Thuot takes great pride in this.
There are many attractions in Buon Ma Thuot including a national park. There are waterfalls and wildlife throughout. Many come to reside and visit Buon Ma Thuot for its many wonderful qualities.
While some choose to travel throughout Buon Ma Thuot by bicycle, roadways are available and will make traveling all of the beautiful sites easier. The city is rather small in size, but a vehicle is necessary if you need to get out often or to work every day.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
There aren’t too many different shipping methods available, but the ones that are commonly chosen are RO/RO shipping and container shipping. These are cheap, reliable shipment methods for anyone shipping outside of the U.S.
Container shipping is a method of shipment that requires the vehicle to be put inside a very large container while aboard the ship. The container can be filled with belongings, and so can the vehicle. As long as the possessions are allowed by Vietnam Customs. The container can be shared with another individual and the cost can be split.
RO/RO shipping is a method of shipping that requires the vehicle to be empty with the exception of a car jack, floor mats, and a spare tire. The car must roll on the ship as well as off of.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Do I Need to Ship My Vehicle to Buon Ma Thuot?
To ship a vehicle to Buon Ma Thuot, you need to contact the Embassy of Vietnam. They will give you all of the current requirements needing to be fulfilled prior to a vehicle’s shipment. This will include specific documentation, paying tariffs, and following instructions.
- Title and Registration
- Proof of Purchase
- Import Permit
- License or Picture ID
The Following Must Be Addressed and Considered:
- Only new vehicles can be shipped to Vietnam.
- The vehicle is duty-free if it is being shipped to any diplomat or person involved in an international organization.
- Duties are around 150%.
- The vehicle must be a left-handed automobile.
- If shipping a motorcycle, the engine must be smaller than 125cc.
The above requirements are always subject to change which is why contacting the Embassy of Vietnam or talking to Customs is a wise thing to do. Make sure that you contact them well ahead of time in case of any problems.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?