Ship Car To Banská Bystrica
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Situated in central Slovakia, the city of Banská Bystrica is locate on the banks of the Hron River and circled by the mountains of Veľká Fatra, Low Tatras, and the Kremnica Mountains.
In case, you are looking to ship your vehicle to Banská Bystrica, A1 Auto Transport service can be of assistance. From submitting the relevant documents to ensuring that all duties and taxes are paid on time, we look after all aspects of the vehicle importation procedure.
You will need to work with us to locate the nearest U.S port but as Slovakia is a landlocked country, your vehicle will be delivered to the Polish port of Gdynia or the Romanian port of Constanta. Further on, we will land transport your vehicle from the relevant port to Slovakia. We will look after all aspects of logistics so there is no hassle for you. Additionally, there are various key aspects of Slovakian law that you need to be aware of before you ship your vehicle here.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements for vehicle registration.
Before you ship your vehicle, you need to know that in Banská Bystrica, before the vehicle can be imported and registered, fulfilling these conditions is important:
- Log book and manual has to be sent along with the vehicle.
- Vehicle’s technical details have to be listed.
- Both sides need to have the side mirrors.
- Gas tank/fuel tank has to have a lock.
- Left hand drive vehicle only.
It is essential that the title is in your own name. If there is any lien on the vehicle, notarized authorization from the lender is needed for international move to Slovakia.
There is a need to submit documents to the U.S Customs before the vehicle is shipped out and one set of documents have to be provided in advance at Ministry of Finance in Slovakia.
- Lien-free title of vehicle.
- Proof of insurance.
- Current driving license.
- Car’s logbook/manual.
- Bill of Sale.
- Ocean Bill of Lading.
Submission and verification of all of the documents ensure that the process of moving your vehicle from US to Banská Bystrica will be verified and as per legal import laws. As there might be delays if the documents are not submitted on time, ensure that you discuss it with us. Additionally, it is best to be aware of the driving rules and regulations in Slovakia.
Cost of shipping.
To get estimation on the entire cost of the shipping of your vehicle, it is essential that you discuss it with one of the shipping agents at A1Auto Transport service. There are many different aspects that have to be considered when you are looking to get the final figure. This includes method of shipping, evaluated cost of the vehicle, insurance on the vehicle and the freight charges are all considered before the import duties are fixed. However, the shipping service is going to help you select the most affordable method that includes RORO and container shipping.
- RORO: This is the most cost effective way of shipping your vehicle to Slovakia but there are some limitations associated with this method. To start with, you can only ship an empty vehicle, with disabled alarms, no personal items inside the vehicle. You are required to remove the air conditioning gas as it is a fire hazard and keep only 1/4th tank of gasoline to drive the vehicle up and down the ship’s deck. It is parked along with other cars on the deck and is secured in specified parking bay to minimize damage during transit.
- Container shipping: You pay for hiring 20 feet or 40 feet containers to pack your car and other goods that you need transported to Banská Bystrica in Slovakia. It is perfect for moving an expensive luxury car as it offers higher protection.