Located in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao in the Philippines, the city of Budta is populated and is at an elevation of 4 meters over the level of the sea. If you are moving here, you might consider bringing over your vehicle as you’ll need it for traversing the city and surrounding areas.
The public transportation isn’t reliable and language barriers can be difficult to fathom. The biggest port is at Manila while there are plenty of other ports that can be utilized when you are importing your vehicle from USA.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Paperwork for verification.
To ensure that the import is legal and adheres to the laws of USA and Philippines, it is important to submit relevant documents proving its provenance. Some of the documents are:
- Receipt for paid duties.
- Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Lien-free, clear vehicle title deed.
- Proof of purchase/bill of sale.
- Bill of Lading.
- Copy of re-export bond (optional)
- Customs Commissioner authenticated Certificate of Release.
Motor Vehicle Import Laws.
There are some conditions that need to be adhered to as put forth by the Philippine Bureau of Customs. You need to be aware that if your vehicle is less than 10 years old, you are eligible to import it. However, in case it is older than that it is not allowed on the roads in Philippines. All duties and import taxes have to be cleared and the receipts saved as you will be required to submit it when the vehicle is registered. The imported vehicle will be inspected and Philippine National Police has to give a written clearance before it can be registered. However, one of the key considerations for importing vehicles for personal use is that you need to be a returning citizen that has been living abroad for over 12 months or have a 13-G visa.
Apart from this, you need to know that only one vehicle per family is allowed. Proof of the payment for the vehicle has to be shown, so that your ownership is legal. You need to have owned it for at least six months before you are allowed to import it here. You will be paying ad valorem tax (based on the displacement of the piston) of 15%-100%, around 40% as excise duty while an additional 10% to 12% VAT is applicable.
Available Shipping Methods.
If you need a free quote, you will need to tell A1 Auto Transport service about the shipping method that you prefer. The options include Roll On, Roll Off (RORO) method and Container shipping which can be considered as the best ways to ship your vehicle to Budta.
In RORO, you can only ship an empty vehicle so it is bets to remove the inflammable air conditioning gas, personal items, and non-permanent accessories before you ship. The vehicle is driven on the ship and off it using ramps. It is best if you are just shipping a regular vehicle. But of you are transporting a luxury vehicle that requires additional protection or have household goods to ship to Budta, it is best to opt for the more expensive method of container shipping.
If you need more information of importing your vehicle or the related laws, contact the Embassy of Philippines
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?