Ship Car To Aleppo
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Aleppo is the current and acting capital of the Aleppo Governorate which is the most populous in the country. It’s also one of the largest cities right now. Although the situation is volatile and there is a war-like situation going on, still there are requirements for vehicle import especially for diplomats and non-profit organizations.
If you are planning a trip to Aleppo or you are going there for an extended period of time, shipping your car is something that you might want to consider. The country borders the Mediterranean Sea and it has 5 ports which makes it rather easy to ship your car there from the U.S.
Having your own car in Aleppo is going to make traveling in the country a lot easier, more convenient and quicker. The truth is that the prices of cars in Syria are rather high so purchasing a new one there wouldn’t be the wisest choice and importing your own would prove to be beneficial.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Steps and Documents needed.
If you want to get your car successfully shipped to Syria, you’d have to fulfill certain criteria. You’d have to present the Syrian Customs with the required documentation and to pass inspections.
- The car can’t be more than two years old.
- Owner has to be present to pick it up.
- There is a prohibition on Diesel engines.
- Vehicle importing is only for foreign experts and diplomats.
- Clearance has to be obtained 4 months after the arrival in the country.
- If you are staying on a work visa you have to re-export the vehicle when you leave.
- You’d have to have a worker’s permit, proof of residence, ownership proof, green card and importation license.
- You have to get a permit from the Customs for clearance.
- Place of employment in Syria Letter of Guarantee.
- Diplomatic exemption if you are a diplomat.
- Shipping methods which are available are RORO and container shipping.
The roads in Syria are well taken care of as 95% of them are paved. Reaching your destination shouldn’t be that hard. It’s also easy to navigate through the roads as they are overly modernized when compared with other countries. This makes traveling a lot more convenient. Public traveling in the country could be quite expensive that is why it would be in your best interest to have your vehicle transported here. You might want to contact the Syrian Consulate to know more about the procedures and regulations.