Ship Your Car To Or From Brest, Armenia
Brest is a city in Belarus and is located at the border with Poland and the Polish City – Terespol. It is the capital of the Brest Oblast. It is situated in the region where the Mukhavets and Bug rivers converge, giving the city a scenic location. If you planning to move to Brest for a short visit on a more permanent basis, having your own personal vehicle helps.
The truth is that trying to export a vehicle on your own is without a doubt one rather challenging task for you to handle. However, if you consider the fact that you will be capable of driving wherever you want at your own convenience this most definitely becomes a lot less burdensome. Of course, making sure that your vehicle is safely transported should be your number one priority. Nevertheless, you should also be aware of the costs and taxes that you need to pay in relation to it. It is best to consult A1 Auto Transport service to get a free quote and discuss the best ways to import your vehicle.
Why Is It Worth to Ship Your Car?
Shipping a vehicle to Belarus from the USA is likely to cost you between $1500 and $4500 which is still cheaper than buying a new car and the associated costs. This applies to regular standard vehicles and sedans. However, you might have to consider higher prices for SUVs and trucks are likely to be more.
Regardless of whether you are visiting the country on an extended trip or you are relocating here, having your car is most definitely worth the effort. There are quite a few different reasons for this such as:
- Using public transportation is hard because of the language barrier
- The currency in the country is different and you might have hard times figuring out how much money you have to pay for transportation
- You have to worry about travel safety and tipping
- You find it difficult to understand how to use certain transportation services
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different Shipping Methods
There are two main ways to ship your car to Belarus. These include shipping by Container shipping and RORO. Roll-on/Roll-Off is popular mainly because it’s cheaper and it’s by far the quickest sea-based transportation method. However, if you opt for it, you need to make sure that your car is completely emptied out and you leave nothing but your car jack, spare tire and floor mats.
Container shipping, on the other hand, is far more comfortable in terms of safety and reliability as your vehicle is stored within a dedicated container. You get to fill in as many household items as you want. Furthermore, there are a lot more container ports in the country than Ro/Ro ones.
You need to make sure that you present the following documents at least 72 hours in advance to the U.S. Customs and complete set to the Belarus Customs Department before your car reaches the port. The documents include:
- Documents for the health of the vehicle – all mechanic issues have to be noted
- Title, vehicle registration, residency proof, insurance and passport
- Documents for any previous damage to the vehicle
- If it’s not yours – you need to provide a notarized document from the lien holder
- New cars need original copy of the title and two more copies of the statement of origin from the manufacturer.
You may like to contact the Belarus Consulate in USA before you ship your vehicle to know about the latest rules and regulations of vehicle import.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?