- Car Shipping Burkina Faso
- Shipping A Car To Burkina Faso
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Burkina Faso
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Burkina Faso
- Ways to Ship a Vehicle to Burkina Faso from the United States
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Burkina Faso
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Burkina Faso
- International Shipping Methods to Choose From
- Other Services
- Related Information & FAQs
Car Shipping Burkina Faso
Shipping A Car To Burkina Faso
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- The cheapest rates to ship a car from the U.S. to Burkina Faso is around $2,500, usually by splitting a containerized shipment with other parties also shipping a vehicle or personal goods.
- The high end on a vehicle shipment to the area can run as much as $7,000.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Burkina Faso
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Ouagadougou||$200||$4,600||5+34 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Koudougou||$450||$4,700||5+35 days|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Bobo-Dioulasso||$475||$4,500||6+33 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Ouagadougou||$550||$4,600||6+34 days|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Bobo-Dioulasso||$575||$3,700||6+23 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Ouagadougou||$675||$3,800||6+24 days|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Ouagadougou||$700||$3,800||6+24 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Ouagadougou||$775||$4,600||7+34 days|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Ouagadougou||$800||$3,800||6+24 days|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Koudougou||$1,075||$3,900||7+25 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Burkina Faso is a landlocked country in West Africa. It is a populated area with nearly 16 million inhabitants. Over 32% of the country's capital is a result of the agricultural industry. It also serves as 80% of the country's employment. The country's culture is full of art, cuisine, sports, and cinema.
Regardless of whether you are going to Burkina Faso for study, employment or permanent residency, having a personal vehicle to travel in will be helpful. The public transportation is lacking and in order to get to various areas throughout the country will be much easier with a vehicle of your own.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Burkina Faso
Ways to Ship a Vehicle to Burkina Faso from the United States
There are several methods in which a person can have their vehicle shipped over to the country of Burkina Faso. Even though it is a landlocked country without any seaports, there are seaports close enough to have the vehicle shipped to. One will have to arrange transportation to the port on the day the vehicle is due for arrival. Ports will not hold vehicles for the owners.
Container shipping is a form of shipping/exporting that allows a person to fill the vehicle and remaining space in the container with a property. All of the items must be cleared by Customs or they will not be permitted into the country. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Customs to ask about the policies. This method of shipping/exporting allows you to share a container with another individual. The costs can then be split as well.
RO/RO shipping is a form of vehicle shipment that requires the vehicle to drive onto and off of the ship as is. The vehicle may only contain floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. No other belonging can be inside. RO/RO is not accepted at all seaports so be sure there is one close enough to where you are currently residing.
Contact the Embassy of Burkina Faso prior to selecting a form of vehicle shipment. They will inform you of all the current policies in regards to shipping/importing a vehicle from the United States. All policies must be addressed before vehicle shipment can occur. Duties and taxes will also need to be paid.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Burkina Faso
- Valid passport
- Proof of ownership
- Certificate of Registration
- Copy of title
It's important to note that import duties on motor vehicles in Burkina Faso are generally assessed around 50% of the value of the vehicle.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Burkina Faso
Shipping your heavy equipment or oversized cargo to another nation across the sea isn’t easy to do without the help of professionals in the transport industry. At A1 Auto Transport, we have access to all the right tools and equipment as well as the latest in shipping technologies. With our networking skills and decades of experience, we are certain we can ship nearly any type of cargo overseas successfully. We even offer insurance coverage to every one of our customers to assure a safe transport.
There are all types of heavy equipment and oversized cargo. Luckily, we haven’t come across anything we can’t ship. From farm equipment to construction equipment, we’ve shipped it all. Below is a small list giving you some of the types of heavy equipment and cargo we have shipped in the past.
- Pontoon Boats
- Agricultural Equipment
- Air Drills
- Cold Planers
- Log Loaders
- Pneumatic Rollers
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Asphalt Pavers
- Boom Lifts
- Construction Equipments
- Crawler Loaders
- Farm Equipment
- Heavy Trucks
- Industrial Plant Equipment
- Motor Graders
- Scissor Lifts
- Trenchers and more…
All of our shipping customers receive insurance protection for their transport. This protection may not cover the full value of your cargo but we offer additional insurance coverage if you wish to take advantage of it.
International Shipping Methods to Choose From
The transport methods and shipping services you are able to take advantage of will depend on what type of cargo you need to ship. There are typically four methods of transport offered to our international shipping customers. What we offer includes…
- Flat Rack Shipping- Your heavy equipment is tightly and cautiously fastened to a metal frame or flat rack then placed atop the ship safely. Your equipment or cargo is lifted off the ship the same way.
- Container Shipping- This is the absolute safest shipping method we offer. It is also the most expensive. Your equipment will be safe from outside hazards during the whole transport.
- RoRo Shipping- This open air shipping service is the cheapest yet most desired. Only those with operable equipment or vehicles can use this service since it must be driven onto and off of the ship with the help of a ramp.
- LoLo Shipping- This method of transport lifts your crated equipment or inoperable vehicle onto and off of the ship using a crane.