As the fifth largest city in the country and the capital of South Australia, Adelaide is a very desirable place. The city remains as one the city with some of the most reputable financial and governmental institutions. Many come here for employment and residency.
The roadways are all paved and well constructed. Anyone traveling can easily reach anywhere their destination might be throughout the entire city and its surroundings. The city is quite urban and designed for residency on a grid that allows for many parks, shops and a delightful city center.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Should I Have a Vehicle Shipped to Adelaide?
Having your vehicle shipped to Adelaide will only be beneficial to you. The city is low on crime and easy to navigate, so there aren’t too many things to be worried about. Driving in Australia compared to the United States might take some getting used to due to the fact its for left-handed vehicles, but nonetheless, having your own vehicle will prove to be priceless.
Travel will be much easier with your own vehicle. You can travel freely and explore all that there is to see without having to take public transportation. Considering shipment to the country is easier than most, and there are plenty of ports around, shipping a vehicle is a great choice.
What Do I Need To Do Prior to Shipment?
Prior to vehicle shipment, contact the Embassy of Australia. They will inform you of current regulations and rules. They will also tell you exactly what is needed. However, the list below is some of the stuff that you can expect to hear from them:
- Submission of a letter of compliance to the government of Australia.
- Vehicle must be left-handed or older than 1989.
- Fill out approval for shipment form and have it accepted.
- Title and registration.
- Proof of residency.
- Proof of vehicle purchase.
- License or picture ID.
While not all of those things are current, they are typically always a necessity that needs to be addressed. Make sure that you go about vehicle shipment properly so that all facets are covered the day your vehicle arrives. Also make sure that you are present at the port on the day of your vehicle’s due arrival.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?