Car Shipping Banja Luka
The second largest city in Bosnia, Banja Luka is situated on the banks of the River Vrbas. The area is known for tree-lined streets, gardens and boulevards. It is also considered to be the financial capital of the country, which has opened the vistas for employment.
Irrespective of the reason for your move, it is important that you have your personal vehicle with you for faster and easier commuting for work or pleasure. With plenty of ports in Bosnia including Banja Luka, Mostar, Tuzla and Zenica, you can receive your vehicle at the desired destination.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Banja Luka
|Banja Luka to (California port) to San Jose, CA||$200||$3750||5+36 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Banja Luka||$450||$3750||5+36 days|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Banja Luka||$475||$3750||6+36 days|
|Banja Luka to (California port) to Seattle, WA||$550||$3750||6+36 days|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Banja Luka||$575||$2850||6+23 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Banja Luka||$675||$2850||6+23 days|
|Banja Luka to (New York port) to Atlanta, GA||$700||$2850||6+23 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Banja Luka||$775||$3750||7+36 days|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Banja Luka||$800||$2850||6+23 days|
|Banja Luka to (New York port) to Houston, TX||$1,075||$2850||7+23 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Specifications when shipping to Bosnia
Before you ship your vehicle from USA, it is essential that the vehicle is transported completely clean and empty. There are pre-inspections done before it is loaded on the ship and again before you can claim it at Port of Banja Luka in Bosnia. Other specific regulations include:
- Car antennas have to be retracted or removed.
- Remove all CD players/electronic accessories.
- Garage door/gate openers inside the vehicle not allowed.
- Luggage racks, ski or bike holders have to be removed.
- Only allowed to keep car jack, spare tire, extra set of keys.
- No vehicle covers allowed.
These are some of the specifications that you will need to adhere to when you are shipping through ocean bound freight ships. You can talk with A1 Auto Transport service about other details of moving your vehicle to Bosnia. We have been shipping vehicles globally for over 20 years and we are conversant with the various procedures for speedy deliveries. When you work with us, we ensure that we are with you at every step of the way.
Documents and Regulations for shipment
It is important to have the documents in order so that the shipping is completed on time. You will need to complete the custom regulations and pay the duty when the car is shipped to Banja Luka. Here is a list of essential documents that has to be submitted:
- Car title.
- Registration Certificate.
- Proof of ownership- passport.
- 21% daily rate after documents verification.
- Insurance certificate.
- Signed Power of Attorney, if owner is not present to take delivery.
The vehicle inspections are done before you will be handed over the vehicle. Additionally there is no import duty if you have owned and used the vehicle for at least 6 months.
The ports in Bosnia allow both RORI and container shipping making it easy to budget for the vehicle transportation. At A1 Auto Transport service, we will be able to help you select the best shipping option for you. However, both the methods require pre-shipping so after it has been completed; the vehicle can be loaded on the freight ship.
- RORO: An acronym of Roll-on/Roll-Off method, this is the cheapest shipping option. When you have to ship using this method, the specific regulations need to be followed. In this method, the vehicle is driven on the ship, harnessed and secured on the deck for minimum damage during transit.
- Container shipping: This is an expensive method as you need to hire a 20 feet or 40 feet container for shipping your vehicle. But it works out for luxury or antique cars that you need moved. It is an added layer of protection for the vehicle as it is enclosed in strong metal containers for shipping. You are allowed to keep your household items and other personal goods within the same container but not within the vehicle.
After your car reaches Banja Luka, there are custom duties and import taxes to be paid so that your vehicle can be delivered and driven in the city legally. You are required by law to apply for local license plates within a few weeks. To get more information about Bosnia’s driving rules and regulations, you can contact the Embassy of Bosnia in USA.