City of Berat is located in the south central part of Albania and is also the capital of Berat District. Just a short distance from the entrance to the Molisht River, Berat is located on the right bank of the Osum River.
While Berat had a rough beginning, it is now growing financially and contributes to the economy of the country. There has been rapid development and enhanced opportunities which has increased employment growth.
If you want to move to Berat, you may want to consider bringing your vehicle with you from U.S, for commercial or personal use. You will need to provide the proper paperwork to the government in order to successfully import. You may want to hire A1 Auto Transport service to handle all your import questions and to help you determine how much importing your vehicle will cost. A1 Auto Transport Service knows the importance of following the rules and regulations set forth by customs. You can contact customs to learn more about the requirements.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Transporting a Vehicle to Berat.
There are several papers that will need to be filled out and filed before you can begin to schedule your import date. A1 Auto Transport Service will work directly with you to make sure that every step you take is going to be hassle free. You will need to file the most accurate documentation possible in order to avoid delays. You will also need to pay all duty so the process can begin. You will need to provide the following documentations:
- Permit of residence.
- Your passport.
- Vehicle registration.
- Bill of Lading.
- Vehicle insurance.
- Proof of ownership.
Rules and Regulations to Adhere.
There are a few rules that you need to follow when importing your vehicle. These are
- Your vehicle will need to be steam cleaned prior to importing. If not, the Albanian Customs Administration will quarantine your vehicle until it’s clear.
- Air conditioning gas will need to be removed.
- All spare parts are removed from your car.
- No personal items are allowed in the vehicle while it is being transported – the only exception to this is you will be allowed one spare tire, a set of floor mats, and a car jack will be allowed with the Roll On/ Roll Off method.
If you choose the RORO method of shipping, your vehicle will be driven onto the deck of the ship where it will be fastened down and transported. Once it reaches the new port, your vehicle is then driven off.
Another option you have in transporting is container shipping. With container shipping, you will be able to drive your vehicle into a 20 foot or 40 foot container. You will also be able to load it up with all your household goods before it is sealed and placed aboard the ship for transport. Once the vehicle is unloaded, your vehicle will then go through an emission test and then released to you once it is cleared. You can contact the Embassy of Albania to learn more about importing vehicles to Berat.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?