Shipping A Car To Benin.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Since Benin is a West African country, it’s always cheaper to ship from a port on the eastern seaboard of the U.S. In some instances, this may mean you have to first have your vehicle shipped to an appropriate port.
- You can expect costs to fall between $2,100 on the low end and $6,500 on the high end.
Benin is a beautiful country to relocate to. From the majestic temples and ruins to the spacious national parks and wildlife, Benin is one of the most extraordinary countries to live in. When you need to relocate your vehicle to Benin from the Unites States, there are a few things about the country that you should be aware of. Traffic can be very unpredictable, and while the major roadways are usually paved, most of the secondary roads are not. Be prepared to see livestock and many potholes in the roads, especially on the secondary roads. It is recommended to have a 4-wheel drive vehicle when traveling in Benin. When you’re ready to relocate your vehicle, you’ll need to ensure that you have the proper paperwork filled out and all of the necessary documents to accommodate the relocation.
Popular Shipping Destinations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Benin.
Motor Vehicle Regulations in Benin .
Having the correct paperwork and documents is necessary, but you also need to know the Motor Vehicle Regulations in Benin that are required for importing your vehicle. These are the required regulations:
- Taxes must be paid on all new vehicles. The rate of tax is determined by the total vehicle value, the make, and model, year, size and accessories on the vehicle.
- Must have Original Bill of Sale that includes the weight in kilograms, the engine and chassis serial numbers, the engine size, and the model and year of vehicle.
- Each individual is only allowed to import one vehicle.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Benin.
- Signed Non-Sale Certificate that shows you will not be selling or transferring the vehicle to anyone else.
- Original Title and Vehicle Registration (original).
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Freight Invoice from the Shipping Agency.
- Certificate of origin.
To find out other documents that may be required for customs, you can contact the Benin Embassy in Washington, DC for more information.
Prior to Shipping Your Vehicle .
Prior to shipping/exporting your vehicle you will need to make sure that you have a finalized quote from the transport agency that will detail the type of shipping/exporting you have chosen, all paperwork and documents that will be required, and what you will need to do to prepare your vehicle for shipping. The agent will also go over the different types of shipping available for the area that you are relocating the vehicle to, and the specifics on what you need to do to prepare your vehicle to be shipped as well as the cost of shipping and delivery if you need the vehicle to be picked up at your location or delivered when it reaches Benin. For more information on required customs paperwork and documents that you will need when shipping a vehicle to Benin, you can speak to your transport agent, or you can contact the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency.
Types of Shipping .
Air Cargo Shipping – Shipping by air is the fastest way to have your vehicle shipped to Benin. While shipping a car via air cargo is the more expensive route to go, for those who may have a luxury car, air freight is not only the quickest way to have your vehicle delivered but is also the safest way to ship.
Container Shipping – With container shipping your vehicle will be loaded into a container and then loaded onto the carrier ship. Container shipping is a great service for those who may have personal items they need to have shipped along with their vehicle. People can often opt to share a container with another person or can utilize a container just for their own vehicle and/or personal belongings.
Ro-Ro Shipping – Roll-On Roll-Off Shipping is the least expensive as well as the fastest way to ship overseas by carrier ship. Your vehicle will be driven directly onto the carrier ship and secured in place, and then driven off when it reaches the destination port.
Related Information & FAQs.
- Feel relaxed knowing that your car can ship to Benin
- How is the cost of shipping a car to Benin from the USA determined?
- Information about shipping a car to Benin
- Transport professionals can ship a car to Benin from the US safely
- Things to know about international auto transport services to ship a car to Benin
- What you need to know about shipping your car to Benin
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?