Ship Your Car To Or From Anna Regina, Guyana
Anna Regina is the capital city of the Pomeroon-Supenaam Region in Guyana. It has its location on the Atlantic coast, northwest of the mouth of the local Essequibo River. The popular Mainstay Lake is about 5 miles from the city of Anna Regina. That is approximately 19 km north of Adventure.
Learn more about shipping to Guyana.
Guyana is a rather popular tourist attraction because it is a part of the Caribbean. People who visit enjoy staying for a longer period when it’s possible. As a matter of fact, U.S. citizens have purchased property so that they can easily have a place to stay. If you want to extend your stay in Anna Regina, you can easily bring your car with you in order to ensure that you have an easy way to commute. The freedom of travel will allow you to enjoy the wildlife and to see panoramic vistas.
There aren’t a lot of legal restrictions when it comes to shipping a car to Anna Regina as it is with a lot of other countries. You are going to need to provide the necessary documentation as well as the right forms in order to ensure a hassle-free transit. Some of the modifications that you might need to make include:
- Steering wheel on the right
- Car has to be less than 5 years old
- Small trucks need to be less than 4 years and weigh less than 3 tons
All of the taxes and duties for the shipping will have to be paid in advance to Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) so that you can be given possession of your vehicle. Keep in mind that the rates are particularly steep. The custom duties could run up to 150% with an additional 16% VAT as well as a range of Excise taxes which can amount to 10%-110%.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Now, it is important for you to ensure that you have the necessary paperwork done and that you’ve prepared all the documents in advance. They include:
- International Driver’s license
- Proof of ownership of the car
- Passport of owner
- Title of the vehicle and registration
- Entry document from the Guyana Customs
- Temporary insurance for the country
- Copy of a duty free letter sent from the Secretary of the Treasury
Shipping a car to Guyana from the USA will likely cost you between $1000 and $3800. However, this price can vary depending on a lot of factors such as time of shipping and the fees for the customs and the shipping method you opt for.
Methods of Shipping
This is an important consideration as the method you opt for will decide the final budget of your auto shipping. Now, there are two methods for you to choose from – Roll On/ Roll Off and Container shipping. RORO tends to be the one that people prefer the most, mainly because it is a lot cheaper. However, it also provides no protection from the elements and you can’t bring any additional personal belongings with you. You are only allowed to ship an empty vehicle devoid of any personal things and non-permanent accessories as they are safety hazards during transit. When you have household goods or personal belongings to transport with the vehicle, select container shipping. Though it is more expensive get a 20ft or 40ft enclosed container for your convenience.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?