- Car Shipping Belize
- Important Facts About Shipping Your Car From The U.s To Belize
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping A Car To Belize
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Belize
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Belize
- Other Requirements For Shipping A Car To Belize
- Shipping Costs And Times
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Belize
- Transport Methods Offered To Overseas Heavy Equipment Shipping Customers
- Other Services
- Related Information & Faqs
Car Shipping Belize
Important facts about shipping your car from the U.S. to Belize
Shipping A Car To Belize.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Most auto transport shipments from the United States to Belize cost between $1,300 to $3,000, with shipping from the East Coast is more affordable due to accessibility.
- Larger vehicles such as SUVs and trucks will cost slightly more.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Belize
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Belize city||$200||$4,500||5+26 days|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Belize city||$400||$3,900||5+17 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Belize city||$550||$4,500||6+26 days|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Belize city||$575||$3,900||6+17 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Belize city||$675||$3,900||6+17 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Belize city||$775||$4,500||7+26 days|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Belize city||$800||$3,900||6+17 days|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Belize city||$925||$3,900||7+17 days|
|Houston, TX to (California port) to Belize city||$1,125||$4,500||8+26 days|
|Miami, FL to (California port) to Belize city||$1,725||$4,500||10+26 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Of all the preparations you can make for shipping/exporting your vehicle to Belize, without a doubt the most important is to choose the right international vehicle transport company. Shipping methods do not vary greatly between shippers, and shipping time is really a function of which American city you are shipping from, for instance, Port Everglades. Shipping destination will pretty much always be Belize City, and the regulatory requirements are the same for everyone shipping into Belize.
However, there can be a fairly significant difference between transport companies themselves, and that’s why it’s so important that the right one is chosen. Ideally, it’s best to be associated with a very knowledgeable company, well-versed in customs regulations and all the other details of international vehicle shipping. It really makes a difference to have a vehicle shipped by a company recognized by the Port of Belize as an experienced, reliable shipper.
Your transport company will guide you through some important decisions, like how your car will be delivered to the port of departure. Some companies offer door-to-terminal service, meaning they will pick it up at your home and transport it to the U.S. port city. Then too, you’ll need to decide whether you want to ship your vehicle via the Roll-on/Roll-off (RORO) method or in a container. Container shipping affords greater protection for the vehicle but is more expensive, and RORO simply means the vehicle will be driven on and off the ship under its own power
Popular Shipping Destinations
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Belize
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Belize
- Photo identification.
- Original purchase invoice.
- Title & proof of insurance.
- Bill of lading.
- VIN documentation.
Other Requirements For Shipping A Car To Belize
- You will need your passport or driver license to establish your identity to authorities.
- The original title plus the bill of sale for the vehicle are required to demonstrate proof of ownership and to establish that there are no liens against the vehicle. If there are liens, the car would be considered ineligible for shipping, unless the lienholder provides you with written approval.
- The vehicle characteristics must be documented: vehicle identification number (serial number stamped on the car), year of manufacture, make and model license plate.
Shipping Costs and Times
Most United states ports of departure will have regular service to Belize presuming that Belize is one of the ports they serve. Your transport provider will be aware of this as well as the shipping schedule which is often once per week. Once the shipment has left its origin it will take between three and five days to reach its destination depending on where in the United States the shipment originated. It will take an additional three to five days to clear customs and unload the ship once it arrives in Belize.
The cost of this international shipping/exporting will depend on a few important factors, apart from the fee charged by your transport company. If the car is to be picked up by the transport company and moved to point of departure, it will be an extra fee. The method of shipment (RORO or container) also affects total cost, and so do the dimensions of your vehicle, because the space it takes up in shipping is accounted for.
Lastly, there are some miscellaneous expenses to be added in also, such as the purchase of insurance. If your car is fairly valuable, it would be wise to have it insured for the journey, even though any kind of mishap during shipping/importing is rare. There will also be import tariffs and taxes applied at Belize that will add to the overall cost.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Belize
Shipping anything across the ocean to another country presents its obstacles so when you have heavy equipment or oversized cargo to ship off to Belize, it’s best that you hire skilled transporters for the job. With A1 Auto Transport, you’ll receive exceptional customer care and shipping services. We have access to everything we need to ensure a safe overseas delivery no matter what you intend to have shipped.
For decades, we have shipped many types of oversized cargo and pieces of heavy and large equipment. In fact, there is hardly anything we can’t ship outside of the U.S. for you unless it is restricted into the other nation as according to their import policies. However, our professional transporters are knowledgeable of foreign import laws and will be there to guide you every step of the way to help make sure your cargo is given import approval by Customs. If you’re curious what type of oversized cargo we have the ability to deliver for you, here is a short list to give you somewhat of an idea…
- Pontoon Boat
- Agricultural Equipment
- Air Drill
- Cold Planer
- Log Loader
- Pneumatic Roller
- Skid Steer Loader
- Asphalt Paver
- Boom Lifts
- Construction Equipment
- Crawler Loaders
- Farm Equipment
- Large or Heavy Trucks
- Industrial Plant Equipment
- Motor Graders
- Scissor Lifts
Transport Methods Offered to Overseas Heavy Equipment Shipping Customers
The type of cargo you intend to ship will determine what transport methods are ultimately available to you. However, we have four overseas transport methods available overall. These shipping methods are all known for their safety and cost efficiency. When you call in to discuss your future transport, our representatives will go over your options after you provide them with a few details. Here are the transport methods we offer…
- Flat Rack Shipping
- Container Shipping
- Roll On/Roll Off (RoRo) Shipping
- Lift On/Lift Off (LoLo) Shipping
Each method of transport listed is carried out differently than the rest. Flat rack is an open air service that secures your cargo to a rack. LoLo shipping is strongly recommended to those with inoperable vehicles and crated equipment. RoRo shipping is the cheapest open air service we have and it requires that your vehicle or equipment is operable. Container shipping is our shipping service that provides the most security and therefore, it is the more expensive of the transport options we offer.
Related Information & FAQs
- Shipping a car to Belize with the right transport company
- The best way to transport a car to Belize
- Tips to help me find an international transporter to move my car to Belize
- Ways to save money when You ship a car from Miami to Belize with professionals
- What is the cost of shipping a car to Belize?
- Is shipping your car to Belize affordable through professionals?