Transporting your auto internationally might seem like a huge hassle, but in actuality shipping to Antananarivo is quite simple in comparison to other countries. With the exception of high duties and taxes, getting your vehicle transported will be easy when you simply follow the rules and regulations through the country of Madagascar.
Antananarivo happens to have the Port of Toamasina within its borders. As one of the main ports throughout the entire country, you can have your vehicle transported directly without the hassle of going to a nearby city to have the automobile retrieved. The important city acts as the political, educational, economical and historical center for the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Should I Have My Auto Transported?
While purchasing a vehicle of any sort is possible in Antananarivo, if you already own a vehicle and wish to keep it, transporting it to your location isn’t an issue. This will allow you to further avoid any currency issues, as well as any potential language barriers. It will also give you the freedom to travel quickly and hastily to anywhere you need to go without having to use public transport in the country which can become confusing if you aren’t native to the area.
Rules and Regulations for Transport.
Motorcycles, automobiles and other types of private vehicles all have the same rules and regulations to heed to. These are always subject to change. Contacting Customs well in advance is always a wise decision before shipping the auto. That will assure that all aspects are addressed appropriately and the transport of the auto will go along smoothly.
- License and Passport.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Title and Registration.
- Receipts for Duties and Tariffs.
The above, as well as other documents will more than likely be needed for presentation at Customs. The ports will also ask you to present documentation such as your license and title. This is usually stuff that you already have within your grasp.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory