- Ship Your Car To Or From Aruba
- Car Shipping Aruba
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Aruba
- Importation Recommendations
- Tariff Duty
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Aruba
- Duty Exemptions
- Related Information & Faqs
Ship Your Car To Or From Aruba.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- The average cost of having a car shipped to Aruba from the United States is $2,000 to $4,000, depending on where in the U.S. it’s being shipped from.
- Most shipments to Aruba come out of the southeastern U.S. so having the vehicle first transported to a coastal port can add to the price, as can the customs duties, which vary based on the value of the vehicle.
Car Shipping Aruba
Aruba is an island located in the Caribbean Sea. It’s one of the many countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands. Many people have attracted the beautiful island because of the warm climate and the serene environment. When making plans to import an automobile or another vehicle to the region, great detail and a knowledge of the country’s importation laws is necessary.
Shipping your vehicle overseas can be intimidating, especially if you aren’t familiar with the process. A1-Auto Transport has years of experience in this industry. We can guide you through the entire process while ensuring the safe deliverance of your automobile.
Popular Shipping Destinations.
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Aruba.
When shipping your automobile internationally, it’s important to try to avoid packing your personal belongings in your vehicle. Everything in the vehicle has to be accounted for when it goes through Aruba’s Custom’s department. Failure to declare all contents in the vehicle could result in penalties or the vehicle being seized.
The average import duty on goods including motor vehicles is 12 percent in Aruba. This can increase depending on the luxury of an item. There are situations in which you can be exempt from paying import/export tariffs on an internationally imported/exported vehicle.
You can become exempt from paying taxes if you are relocating to Aruba. In this case, you must:
- Provide proof of residency.
- Show that you have registered to become part of the census of Aruba.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Aruba.
- Vehicle title and receipt as proof of ownership.
- Auto insurance records that show that the car has been used by the individual.
- Show that you’ve had ownership of the automobile for at least six months.
- Driver's license.
- Proof of insurance.
In order to qualify for a tax exemption on an imported vehicle, you must first file a request form through the Aruban custom’s department. A declaration of importation form must be submitted. A Customs Broker may be helpful during this process.
When applying for a tax exemption you must submit the following documents:
- Copy of identification card.
- Three copies of the Bill of Lading from the shipment overseas.
- Three copies of proof of registration at the Census 0ffice of Aruba.
Additional documents required that show that all the conditions for have been met to receive an exemption on motor vehicles include:
- Foreign vehicle registration certificate.
- Vehicle title.
- Inspection certificate.
- Bill of sale or invoice.
- Foreign auto insurance policy information.
These documents must be submitted along with the request form and the import declaration form to the Technical Department of Customs in Aruba. If your exemption request is denied, you are entitled to an appeal within a month of the initial rejection.
Related Information & FAQs.