- Car Shipping Bangladesh
- Ship Your Car To Or From Bangladesh
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping A Car To Bangladesh
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Bangladesh
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Bangladesh
- Upon Arrival In Bangladesh
- Automobile Transportation Methods To Bangladesh
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Bangladesh
- A1’S Overseas Transport Methods For Oversized Cargo
- Other Services
- Related Information & Faqs
Car Shipping Bangladesh
Ship Your Car To Or From Bangladesh
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Rates for shipping a car to Bangladesh start at $2,000 and go as high as $4,200 (less for smaller cars like sedans, more for SUVs, trucks and larger vehicles).
- It’s also more cost-effective if departing from the East Coast of the U.S., such as ports in Baltimore, Norfolk, or New York.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Bangladesh
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Chittagong||$350||$2,600||5+38 days|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Chittagong||$475||$2,600||6+38 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Chittagong||$550||$2,600||6+38 days|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Chittagong||$575||$2,800||6+41 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Chittagong||$675||$2,800||6+41 days|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Chittagong||$700||$2,800||6+41 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Chittagong||$775||$2,600||7+38 days|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Chittagong||$800||$2,800||6+41 days|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Chittagong||$925||$2,800||7+41 days|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Chittagong||$1,025||$2,600||7+38 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
When transporting a vehicle to Bangladesh, certain requirements and specifications must be met in order for a successful transaction to occur. As with shipments to any other country, there is paperwork to be filled out, documents to send in, and fees to be taken care of.
It is also important to take into account the weather conditions of the country. Bangladesh can get quite warm with humidity, and the low-lying country is prone to experiencing the worst effects that cyclones and flooding have to offer.
Still, there are ways to navigate through such a country to ensure a lucrative transportation business with Bangladesh. It would be beneficial to gain knowledge regarding weather patterns of the country to understand any shipping/exporting delays that may occur.
Bangladesh is quickly growing to be a country that prides itself on its excellent work ethic and foreign business relations. Onshore and offshore gas reserves have created possibilities for lucrative work opportunities in the country. Bangladesh is benefitting from a steady increase of new imported citizens and goods, so their customs and laws regarding moving and shipping/exporting to the country have strengthened and become more efficient in recent years.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Bangladesh
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Bangladesh
In preparing to ship a vehicle to Bangladesh, certain paperwork must be taken care of.
Essential documents for transporting your vehicle to Bangladesh include:
- Registration from country of origin..
- Vehicle purchase invoice.
- Proof of ownership.
- Residence permit.
Visit the Bangladesh Customs Page for more information regarding this matter.
Furthermore, be sure to steam-clean the inside of your vehicle prior to departure so that your vehicle will not be quarantined before being shipped. This will speed up the delivery process.
Remove all air-conditioning gases from your vehicle as well.
If you are unsure about the eligibility of your vehicle’s shipping/importing status, refer to Title 19 of the U.S. Code Of Federal Regulations.
Upon Arrival In Bangladesh
Once you arrive at your final destination, there are certain procedures that need to be taken care of regarding the arrival of your vehicle into the country.
- Pay the appropriate customs duty as well as all taxes and fees associated with the shipment.
- Have modifications applied and tested if necessary.
- Apply for identification plate registration and approval with the Bangladeshi government.
Automobile Transportation Methods To Bangladesh
- Roll On/Roll Off/Ro-Ro Shipping: This is the most common method of transportation that the majority of countries choose. This is a method of sea shipping where vehicles are driven on and off carrier ships using their own wheels. Ro-Ro sea vessels are equipped with ramps that aid in the process of driving vehicles on and off the ship. It is the most convenient and cost-effective way of getting your vehicle to Bangladesh.
- Container Car Shipping: This is a popular shipping method choice for those who want to send some of their personal items along with their cars to Bangladesh. The vehicle is either collected at one’s home or is delivered to a depot. Depending on whichever price point is more desirable, customers can choose private containers, which usually run 20ft or 40ft in size, and use the leftover space to pack personal items in, or customers may choose to share containers with someone else’s vehicle. This is a slightly more expensive method, as more safety efforts are guaranteed.
- Car Transportation: This is a land-based, land-locked method of shipping, so it generally takes the greatest amount of time. Cars are insured and routinely inspected throughout the trip, but they must wait for a pending shipping date to Bangladesh before they begin their journey.
Any further questions and concerns you may have can be directed to the U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Bangladesh
Shipping heavy equipment and oversized cargo from the U.S. to another country is much too difficult of a task to take on alone. Fortunately, hiring professional overseas transporters isn’t expensive and your cargo will safely and quickly be delivered to the nation of Bangladesh. With our connections and ability to comply with foreign import policies, you won’t come across any obstacles during the process of shipping. Leave the logistics of the transport to us and we will be there to guide you through the process every step of the way.
When it comes to the types of heavy equipment and oversized cargo we’re able to transport internationally, you’ll find that we’re able to ship nearly anything. In fact, we have a long history of shipping all kinds of heavy equipment to other countries including but not limited to, the following…
- Large Vehicles
- Heavy Machinery
- Farm Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Engineering Equipment and more…
Essentially, any equipment of substantial weight or too large to fit into a 40ft shipping container is considered as heavy equipment or oversized cargo. We’ll inform you during our call whether or not your cargo meets these restrictions and needs to be shipped using one of our transport methods available to this type of cargo.
A1’s Overseas Transport Methods for Oversized Cargo
Contingent on the type of cargo you’re trying to ship to Bangladesh, there are four transport methods available. Some of these shipping methods are less expensive than others and each of them has their own approach to shipping your cargo safely overseas. Below, is a brief description of each method of transport we offer.
- Flat Rack Shipping: This transport method includes securing your cargo to a metal rack or frame. Once the cargo is secured, the entire flat rack is placed onto the ship for transport. If weather conditions seem troublesome, your cargo may be wrapped with plastic shrink wrap for further protection.
- Lift On/Lift Off (LoLo) Shipping: This form of shipping heavy cargo includes using a crane to lift your equipment onto the ship. The crane will also take the equipment off the ship once it arrives to port. Generally, we suggest this transport method to those with inoperable vehicles or crated equipment.
- Roll On/Roll Off (RoRo) Shipping: As the least expensive shipping option, the RoRo method tends to be the most favorable to our customers. This open air shipping service includes rolling your equipment onto and off of the ship. To take advantage of this shipping service, your equipment or vehicle must be motorized and operable.
- Container Shipping: Using a container to ship your cargo will only work if it is small enough to fit into one of our container sizes. The largest container we offer is 40ft. If your cargo can be disassembled, you may very well be able to use this method which provides the absolute greatest protection and security during the transport.