Shipping a Car to Bahrain from the United States
Shipping A Car To Bahrain.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Average shipping costs for a standard sized car going from the U.S. to Bahrain fall between $3,500 and $7,000.
- These prices reflect standard transport by ship and do not include specialized services like door-to-door delivery.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Bahrain
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Bahrain||$350||$2,900||5+40 days|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Bahrain||$400||$2,500||5+52 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Bahrain||$450||$2,900||5+40 days|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Bahrain||$475||$2,900||6+40 days|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Bahrain||$550||$2,900||6+40 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Bahrain||$550||$2,900||6+40 days|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Bahrain||$550||$2,500||5+52 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Bahrain||$675||$2,500||6+52 days|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Bahrain||$700||$2,500||6+52 days|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Bahrain||$925||$2,500||7+52 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
With a new and well-developed road network, Bahrain is a popular place to own a car. Those relocating to the country should consider importing their own vehicle, as Bahrain’s government has made the process particularly easy for Americans – going as far as to waive customs duty. With a busy port at Manama and frequent departures from the USA, shipping is an easy and economical choice.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Other Types Of Vehicles We Transport To Bahrain
Port of Arrival
The major port in Bahrain is located in the capital city of Manama, a populous metropolis and ideal spot to enter the country. This harbor offers Ro/Ro (roll on/roll off) facilities for auto shipping.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Bahrain
Before you can ship a car out of the US, you’ll need to obtain a few documents:
- Proof of ownership / original title.
- Consent to ship (if vehicle is under lien)
- Bill of sale.
- Bill of lading.
Bahrain permits the relatively easy import of American vehicles – in fact, vehicles originating in the USA are exempt from tariffs. Note, however, that the country does not allow importation of cars that are more than eight years old. Some paperwork will be required for a quick Customs clearance – important for avoiding cost delays at the port or elsewhere. You’ll need to submit:
- A Customs Declaration Form
- Traffic Technical Inspection (with included Clearance Certificate)
- Inspection License Plate from the Traffic Department of Manama.
- Export License Plate.
- Vehicle details (prepared by the Customs Port)
- Identification Card.
- Vehicle insurance documents.
- Delivery order.
- Bill of lading.
- Clearance certificate.
Note that vehicles can be collected at the destination only by the owner, or by an authorized representative.
Types of Shipping
Once you have decided to ship your car to Bahrain, you’ll next need to decide on the mode of transport. Ro/Ro (roll on/roll off) is the more economical option, in which the vehicle is simply driven onto a ship and then off again at the destination. However, should your vehicle be an antique or otherwise particularly valuable, consider the additional protection offered by container shipping.
Preparing Your Car for Shipping
Proper preparation of the vehicle is necessary to ensure a smooth transportation process. Before shipping/exporting, be sure to:
- Remove all personal belongings from the car.
- Clean it thoroughly, inside and out, to avoid quarantine delays.
- Make note of all dents and scratches along with the shipping representative, and obtain a signed form attesting to the condition of the vehicle.
- Leave only a quarter tank of fuel in the car.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Bahrain
Transporting heavy equipment and oversized cargo to another country can be done when you hire experienced professional transporters. With the help of A1 Auto Transport you won’t have to worry about the logistics of the shipping process. We have access to durable, high quality transport equipment and extreme knowledge of foreign import laws. Your heavy equipment is guaranteed to arrive in the nation safe and sound.
Whether it’s farming, industrial, paving or mining equipment, a large vehicle, heavy machinery, or an RV, we have the ability to ship it overseas. There are several ways to ship heavy equipment and oversized cargo. The transport methods you’re able to take advantage of depend on what kind of cargo you’re trying to ship to Bahrain. Typically, any piece of equipment that can’t fit into a 40ft shipping container or of excessive weight is considered as heavy equipment or oversized cargo. When you call in to schedule your international transport, we’ll help you make any decisions regarding the transport method and shipping services.
International Transport Methods for Heavy Equipment
Before you call in to A1, we’ve figured we’d give you a little run down of the shipping methods we have to offer to those wanting to ship heavy equipment to another country. Of course, the methods and services you’re able to purchase will depend on your cargo. Nevertheless, here are the four overseas transport methods we have available…
- Flat Rack Shipping
- Lift On/Lift Off (LoLo) Shipping
- Roll On/Roll Off (RoRo) Shipping
- Container Shipping
Some of the transport methods listed are more expensive than others. For example, container shipping is the most expensive way to ship heavy equipment overseas. Since your equipment is placed inside of a container, it is given the ultimate protection from outside elements such as inclement weather conditions.
The cheapest option available is RoRo shipping. This form of transport includes rolling your equipment or vehicle onto the ship and off of the ship so it must be operable to take advantage of this method. LoLo shipping is another inexpensive option that includes lifting your equipment with a crane to place it on the ship as well as to take it off the ship. This shipping method is usually recommended to those with crated equipment or large inoperable vehicles.
Related Information & FAQs
- The process of shipping a car from the USA to Bahrain
- What makes it worthwhile to buy shipping services to get a car to Bahrain?
- Can I get shipping services to transport a military car to Bahrain?
- Ship a car to Bahrain through licensed transport specialists
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
Motorcycle International Destinations
🇧🇭 Bahrain, (BH)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To AfghanistanShip Car To AgadezShip Car To Aguascalientes
What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August