Berbérati is the third niggest city in the Central African Republic and is situated near the border of Cameroon, along with the southwestern side. Berbérati is the capital of Member Kader Prefecture. During the early part of the twentieth century, Berbérati was also a part of the Oubangui-Chari, which is one of the four territories that compromise French Equatorial Africa.
This region later became Central African Republic. If you want to ship a car to Central African Republic, you may find that there are rules and regulations that make it difficult to do so. You will need to follow the laws when you begin the car shipping process.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When traveling by roadway in Central African Republic, the roads are not paved so you will need a four-wheel drive vehicle in order to get around the country. Hiring A1 Auto Transport will beneficial to you because they can transport your car after the submission of the essential documentation:
- Social Security Card.
- Driver’s License.
- A copy of vehicle insurance.
- Title to your vehicle.
- Power of Attorney form filled out and signed.
A1 Auto Shipping will assist you in preparing your vehicle for shipment because they have been in business for over twenty years and has provided customer service all around the world. The agent representing A1 Auto Shipping Service will provide you with a list of documents that you will need to provide throughout the transport process. They will also go over your shipping options so you can choose the best way to export/import your vehicle. A1 Auto Shipping Service can also pick up your vehicle at your home or your office and deliver it to the port that it will be exported at. You will also be made aware of the cost for exporting your vehicle before they pick it up. You can also speak to the U.S Customs and Border Protection Agency to learn more about international shipping laws and regulations.
Rules and Regulations for Shipping a Vehicle.
There are strict policies on shipping a vehicle into Central African Republic Department of Customs. Before you get started, you will need to gather up all these documents to be presented:
- Driver’s license.
- Original bill of sale that shows you are the owner.
- Title and Registration of your vehicle.
- Export declaration for the vehicle.
- F4 Form that customs will give to you once your vehicle has arrived in the country.
- Invoice for all vehicle repairs you have done.
- The owner’s manual to your vehicle.
- Engine number, vehicle identification number, or VIN as well as the cubic capacity, make, model, and year the vehicle was manufactured.
- Luxury vehicles will pay 77% tax that is best on the total cost as well as freight and insurance.
Options for Shipping your Vehicle.
When you prepare your vehicle for shipping to Central African Republic, you will have two different options to choose from; Roll On/ Roll Off and Container shipping.
Roll On/ Roll Off Method (RORO) is a shipping option available for those who want to transport their vehicles the most affordable way. Your vehicle will be driven onto the deck of the carrier ship and then secured for the ride. Once it reaches the port, it will then be driven off the ship and turned over to customs. No personal items are allowed inside the vehicle if you choose this option.
Container Method: This type of shipping is the best way to ship your vehicle if you want to ship personal items along with your car. It costs more to use this type of shipping but it will help you move everything at once.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?