Moving to Bangkok? Well, consider having your vehicle shipped too. With a personal vehicle, one can travel the country freely without hesitation. Bangkok is an extremely busy place, with a ton of attractions, shopping, nightlife and more. Having your vehicle will allow you to reach any destination in a timely manner.
While there are always specific requirements to be fulfilled prior to shipment, anyone interested can contact the Embassy of Thailand for more information. They will give you all of the current requirements that must be addressed prior to vehicle shipment.
A Little About Bangkok
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It is also the most populated area. Located by the Chao Phraya River in Central Thailand, it is one of the most industrial places to be. The population is over 8 million which makes it a very busy place.
Although Bangkok has an extensive road network, it is very hard to travel. The roads are limited due to the population overgrowth and finding housing is equally as hard. However, many come to reside there for the infinite opportunities.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle Shipping Methods
There are various shipping methods to choose from, yet two of them are the most commonly chosen due to their reliability and cost. As you will find descriptions fro these shipping methods below.
- RO/RO shipping is the roll on, roll off method and it requires the vehicle to remain empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. This is the cheapest form of shipment.
- Container shipping allows a person to ship other items too. The container will contain the vehicle and any other possessions. Even the vehicle can be filled with belongings. Another individual is allowed to share the container space with you which should help ease the costs of shipment.
Of course, prior to choosing a shipping method, one must fulfill all of the requirements necessary. All of the proper documentation must also be presented to Customs. Then, when everything is cleared, one can have their vehicle shipped.
The vehicle’s owner must also be present at the time the vehicle arrives at the port. Make sure that you know the correct port, as there are many throughout Thailand and not all of them accept RO/RO shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory