Ariana is a coastal city which is located in the north-eastern parts of Tunisia and it is part of the Tunis agglomeration. It’s also the capital of the local Governorate as well as the 8th largest city in the country. Public transportation in Tunisia isn’t as accessible as it is in the US.
Finding the sources for public transportation is incredibly difficult and even though it exists it could become a real hassle of you rely solely on it. Furthermore, the language barriers are also quite a burden that has to be overcome. This is why having your own personal vehicle is highly advantageous and you could travel safely and freely whenever you please. The climate is harsh and thus cars could be subjected to higher wear.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prior to importing your car you would need to submit the documents to the Tunisian Customs which includes:
- Title and registration.
- Ownership proof.
- Make, Serial Number of the car and Model.
- Insurance policy.
- Picture I.D, Passport, and License.
There are also a few additional steps that have to be taken and they include:
- You have to pass an inspection when you arrive in Tunisia.
- The owner has to be present when the car arrives.
- Only one vehicle is imported and you can ship another one after you reside at the country for at least 6 months.
- You can only import a car after three months of stay in Tunisia.
Shipping methods and costs,
There are quite a few reasons that you would need to consider that importing a vehicle with A1 Auto Transport service. Preparation is important because it’s going to reduce the risk of damages and it’s going to prevent unwanted delays. It’s also going to prevent any discrepancies with the shipping company and the Customs department. We take care of all procedures, logistics, and processes.
Rushing the shipper to act fast is going to be expensive and if you are flexible with the dates of arrival you can be sure that it’s going to be cheaper. Furthermore, older vehicles are usually transported with RORO as it is cheaper but the downside is that the car is going to be parked on the open deck and exposed to the elements. Thus, depending upon your budget and
There are two shipping methods that you might want to choose from. The container shipping is overly preferred by people who have to transport the car and other personal belongings as well. However, it’s also more expensive but offers more security as the large 20 or 0 feet containers are sealed shut. RORO shipping, on the other hand, is more convenient if you don’t mind that the car to be exposed to the elements. Furthermore, you have to empty it out of all personal belongings in order to ensure a hassle-free process. It is best to discuss your custom requirements with A1 Auto Transport service so that everything is clear and clarified before the process starts. Contact the Embassy of Tunisia to get further details and updates on the import requirements.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory