Bathsheba is a fishing village in the parish of Saint Joseph is. It’s located on the eastern coast line of Barbados and is also the location of the famous Caribbean Islands.
Bathsheba is also the port that associated with all types of cruise ships. If you want to import your vehicle to Barbados, you will first need to hire a professional transport service, A1 Auto Transport Service. They will be able to assist you with all your transport needs from filling out the paperwork to providing door-to-port service. You will need to provide proof of ownership of your vehicle and will need to have owned it for three years before transporting it over. Bathsheba has a major port so you will be able to pick your vehicle up directly upon being inspected.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Restrictions and Regulations for Delivery.
- Vehicle age will need to be three years or less.
- The mileage must show below 50,000 km.
- Vehicle ownership documents are with the vehicle.
- Insurance is current.
- Bill of Lading.
- Import permit.
- Vehicle purchase receipt.
There will be duties and taxes that need to be paid before your vehicle can be cleared by customs. If you are a diplomat coming to Barbados, you will be able to ship for free and have no restrictions. Returning citizens have the same rules. If you want to ship your vehicle duty-free, you will need to seek approval prior to your shipping date by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance. If you don’t have clearance before your vehicle is shipped, you will need to pay full duty.
Shipping Rules and Regulations to Barbados.
A1 Auto transport service can be there for you to assist you in transporting your vehicle. You will be in charge of customs duties as well as taxation once your vehicle is being delivered. Common duty on cars is 45% based on the value of your car. You will need to have a $4000 deposited for ecological tax. The VAT is 17.5% and the FAS Port Charges will be determined by your engine capacity. Vehicles with 1800 cc engines are more like a luxury vehicle and they will be taxed between 60% – 120%.
You will need to select the right shipping method for your transportation needs. One option you have is Roll On’ Roll Off. This method of shipping requires that your vehicle has 1/4 tank of gas so it can be driven onto the deck of the ship and fastened down for transport. You can only have floor mats and a spare tire inside the vehicle if you choose this method. With container shipping, you will have a choice between 20 and 40-foot containers. Your container can be loaded with your vehicle as well as all your personal possessions so you can haul everything at one time. Contact the Embassy of Barbados for more information.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory