About 16 miles from Bangui, the capital of Central African Republic, Bimbo is one of the larger cities of the country. In case you are contemplating moving here due to work or personal reasons, you might want to have your own personal vehicle as there is little access to public transportation. Although importing a vehicle from USA can be a daunting task it is easy when you have the support of A1 Auto Transport service, one of the leading international shipping services that has years of experience shipping vehicles all over the world.
Thus, you need to be aware of the regulations for import of vehicles to Central African Republic before you start the process. As most of the roads are unpaved, having a larger vehicle that can traverse the rough terrain can help. Before you start collecting the documents to submit, it is important to know the ones that are needed. These are:
- Passport and International driving license.
- Social Security card copies.
- Lien-free Vehicle Title.
- Vehicle Insurance.
To ensure that the complete process is completed smoothly, we will work with you at every step till the vehicle is handed over to you in Bimbo. Depending upon the shipping method that you choose, you might be allowed to ship your household goods along with the vehicle. Additionally, if you need more services of ‘door to door’ or ‘door to port services’, A1 Auto Transport service would be able to pick the vehicle from your door and send it to the nearest port for shipping to Central Africa Republic. You can even give a signed Power of Attorney so that one of the shipping agents can collect the vehicle on your behalf in Bimbo. The cost of the shipping will be accounted depending on these variables.
You need to inform the U.S Customs and Border Protection about your intent to export the vehicle to Bimbo and submit the specified documents. To get more details on the customs laws and import regulations, contact the Embassy of Central Africa Republic.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle regulations to follow.
There are plenty of regulations to adhere to when you are importing a vehicle to Bimbo. Some of these include:
- Driver’s License.
- Purchase invoice of vehicle.
- Authorization of export declaration.
- Form F4 submit.
- Invoices of vehicle repairs.
- Vehicle manual.
- Details of the vehicle- VIN, chassis and engine number, engine capacity, make, model.
Shipping options to consider.
It is essential to remember that when you are importing the vehicle for a short term which is less than six months, you don’t have to pay the required import tax and duties. However for long term or permanent imports, there is a 77% tax which takes into account the price of the vehicle, cost of freight shipping and the insurance on the vehicle.
If cost is not an issue and you need a quick delivery of the vehicle, air shipping is the best. However, most people don’t prefer this method due to high expenses involved. The common methods of shipping to Central African Republic include container freight shipping and Roll-on, Roll-Off method. Apart from the difference in price, where container shipping is expensive, you cannot put personal items in the car when you ship by RORO as compared to container shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?