Ship Your Car To Or From Wenzhou, China
Wenzhou is a prefecture-level city which is located in the southeastern parts of the province of Zhejiang in the People’s Republic of China. It’s is extremely towards the southeastern parts of the province and it shares it borders with Lishui on the west as well as with Taizhou on the north and Fujian to the south. With plenty of opportunities and increasing trade and commerce, many people are moving to China. If you intend staying here for a longer time, you need to ensure that you have a vehicle with you. It is best that you import your vehicle with you (to China) when you move from USA.
Limitations and Regulations on Auto Import
Now, there are quite a few things that you need to account for. There are a lot of regulations to abide by, so let’s go ahead and have a look at some of them. They include:
- Cars older than 20 years cannot be imported in the country
- Cars which are run on diesel can be imported
- Used motor vehicles can be imported only when they are for personal use
- Left hand drive vehicles only
Now that you are well aware of the things that you need to account for, maybe you should also understand that there are quite a few different taxes and duties which are levied. There is a 17% VAT as well as few different duties which can run from 0% to 200% of the market value of the vehicle, depending on a whole lot of different circumstances. In order to import your vehicle from the US to China, you can expect to pay between $2,500 and $6,000. The lower costs reflect the cheapest price for shipping a regular car, while the highest price also includes premium services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Import Laws and Regulations
You need to check with the import laws of China when you are shipping from the United States. Of course, once you’ve gone through all of the details, you would need to determine your requirements and ensure that the vehicle meets all laws of China.
Additionally, to get a free quote on the shipping, we will need to know your budget and requirements. You will find a way to ship the vehicle. There are usually two shipping methods when it comes to it.
- Ro/Ro shipping: This is a very convenient option if you want to get a quick and cheap transportation. Your car is driven on its wheels on a shipping deck on a freight carrier. There, it’s going to get safely strapped on and transported as it is. You need to make sure that the vehicle is empty and you can only leave a spare tire, floor mats, car jack and a spare set of keys – nothing else. Also, it’s important to leave only ¼ of the gas tank full to keep the weight reduced to the maximum.
- Container shipping: This is for those of you who want to enjoy an additional layer of protection. Your car is going to be safely transported in a sealed container where it’s going to be protected from the elements. This is particularly important and convenient – it’s going to ensure the highest level of security for your vehicle.
When you work with A1 Auto Transport service, we take care of all documentation and processes so that your vehicle reaches Wenzhou safely. For the latest information, you can contact the Embassy of China in USA.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?