Have a Vehicle Shipped to Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Located in the northern seaward valley of Puerto Rico, Bayamon is split into 12 barrios totaling a population of about 250,000 people. There is a city center and many beautiful landmarks. One might enjoy its theaters, museums, parks, shopping centers, and monuments.
There are many annual festivities and sports events that take place. It is a great family area and many love residing here. It isn’t as busy as other areas of Puerto Rico. Coffee, sugar, tobacco, and grapefruit are all grown in Bayamon, making it a wonderful place to live on the island.
The roadways can all easily be traveled. Public transportation is accessible, but it may be hard to take when coming to Bayamon from the U.S. Having your own vehicle to travel in will make life much easier on you while you reside in Puerto Rico.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Forms of Shipping to Choose From
Prior to selecting a shipping method, one should contact Puerto Rico Customs for the current requirements. While certain documents such as a passport, license, proof of purchase, vehicle title and registration, and proof of insurance are always assumed as being needed, there are certain requirements that will also need to be fulfilled first.
The types of vehicle shipment include:
RO/RO shipping consists of shipping an empty vehicle by rolling it onto and off of the ship. This method only allows for a car jack, a spare tire, and the floor mats. This is the least expensive of the two options.
Container shipping consists of having the vehicle shipped within a very large container. This container can have other belongings packed in it. The vehicle can also contain property. To lessen the price of shipping, a container can be shared with another individual.
Be sure that you are present at the port the day that the vehicle is due to arrive. They will not hold the vehicle for you. Also, make sure that you are aware of the correct port. Not all ports accept RO/RO shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?