Ship Your Car To Or From Bahawalpur, Pakistan
The Pakistani city of Bahawalpur used to be the part of an erstwhile princely state of Punjab, which is currently the Bahawalpur District. It ranks as the thirteenth most populated metropolitan region in Pakistan.
Learn more about shipping to Pakistan.
You might have your own reasons to move to Pakistan but if you want to import a vehicle in Pakistan from USA, you will most definitely need some professional assistance. You need to prepare the vehicle for the Pakistan and U.S. customs while following a lot of different shipping protocols. If you aren’t able to drive to the exit port, you need to ensure that the proper arrangements are made with the auto transport service that you are using and which is going to have your car picked up at the USA. Your shipping agent should be capable of assisting you with the preparation of everything that’s needed for the entire procedure and to make the necessary arrangements for the transportation of the vehicle internationally.
The transportation company is going to have you provide them with certain documentations, which include:
- Auto insurance
- Title deed of the vehicle
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License
- Signed power of Attorney (if owner cannot pick the vehicle)
Our agent will go through all the necessary paperwork and prepare it for the transport. We are going to assist you with the Pakistan Customs and to follow the required export regulations. A1 Auto Transport has been in the business of shipping vehicles globally for over two decades and we understand all aspects of the process.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dealing with Pakistan Customs
There are certain documents and paperwork that you would need to fill out and bring to the customs when you arrive. These include:
- Sales invoice which shows the make, model as well as engine number
- De-registration document which is obtained prior to the shipping
- Title deed or registration of the car
The officials are going to perform visual inspection of the car. If you have anything modified on the overall body of your car, Pakistani law will prohibit import. You need to pay additional taxes which are based on the insurance, freight bill as well as on the total cost as well as import duties after the inspection. If you don’t have all your forms filled out or if you don’t have the necessary forms required and requested, you could possibly delay your vehicle being cleared at either port. In some cases, vehicles can be denied and sent back to the United States at your cost so to avoid this you will want to ensure that it is all correct. If you need any further information, you can refer to the Federal Board of Revenue.
There are two different shipping options that you can freely choose between. The first one is RORO. This is a method which is going to allow you to drive your vehicle on its own wheels on a freight shipping deck. Your vehicle will be secured on the deck. This is the cheapest option. However, your car is exposed to weather damage. If you want your vehicle to be safely stored, you should go for container shipping. This is something convenient and protective but it’s also more expensive. However, you are allowed to put in your personal belongings along with the vehicle and then it is sealed shut. This allows higher security and safety.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?