Vehicle Shipping to Bien Hoa from the United States
Shipping a vehicle overseas can seem like a very daunting task, but this isn’t the case everywhere. Actually, shipping a car to Bien Hoa, Vietnam is rather easier compared to some countries. The biggest issue might be the duties due before shipment. These can be waived if the vehicle’s owner is in a diplomatic organization or if they fit under specific terms through foreign investment licenses.
About Bien Hoa
Bien Hoa is a city located in Vietnam. In the past few years, Bien Hoa has gained over a million residents. The city has a lot for people to do, from nightclubs to amusement parks. It has really grown since the 1990’s when not much was there and the population was much less.
Most of Bien Hoa’s roadways are paved and easy to travel. Public transportation is scarce so having a private vehicle is always in a person’s best interest if local travel in and outside of the city is necessary. However, only left-handed vehicles are accepted.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements for Vehicle Shipment to Vietnam
No matter where a vehicle is shipped outside of the United States, regulations will be placed. Documentation will be needed and specific obligations will need to be addressed and fulfilled. For shipping a vehicle to Bien Hoa, one must be conscious of the requirements below:
- Any vehicle being shipped into Vietnam must be a left-handed automobile.
- The vehicle must be new and all motorcycles must have an engine no larger than 125cc.
- Only diplomats and those in international organizations are subject to a duty-free shipment. Anyone else can expect to pay very high tariffs.
- Vehicle’s registration and title
- Proof of purchase
- License or picture ID
- Import permit
It is always a wise decision to call way ahead of time to talk with the Embassy of Vietnam. They will help keep the vehicle owner current on all requirements for vehicle shipment.
The Difference between Shipping Options
There are two common forms of vehicle shipment. Many people choose between RO/RO shipping and container shipping. So, what is the difference?
RO/RO shipping is simple. The vehicle must be free of anything other than floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. It is then rolled on to the ship as well as off of the ship.
Container shipping is when the vehicle is placed inside a very large container. The vehicle may be filled with belongings approved by Vietnam Customs, as well as the remaining container space. Container shipping is a bit pricier than RO/RO, but the cost can be split with another person willing to share the container space.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?