Ship Car To Bender
Bender is a city within internationally recognized Moldova borders. It is under the control of Transnistria Republic as of yet unrecognized since 1992. Situated on Dneister River Western banks, it is a part of Bessarabia historical region. Along with Proteagailovca Suburb, it forms municipality that separates it from Transnistria as per Moldovan law. The location of the city of Bender is in buffer zone and it originated during the Transnistria War of 1992. Joint Commission holds overriding powers on the city but the administrative seat resides at Transnistria.
Are you a returning citizen to Bender, here for business or a diplomat? Importing your car to Bender in Moldova means that you do not need to depend upon public transport for travel. However, before you can enjoy the ride in the comfort of your own car, you will need to complete certain formalities for import.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Besides completion of forms and submission of documents, you also need to pay the associated levies that include custom duties. Recently the country has strengthened the laws governing export-import with increased streamlining of customs processes. The main documents requirements for clearance by US Customs and at Moldova Customs and Excise Department include,
- Vehicle title clear deed.
- Purchase invoice of the car.
- Owner passport and id proof.
- Work permit or residence permit.
- Lading bill and insurance certificate.
In order to remain on the right side of the law by adhering to latest regulations and rules governing import, it is a good idea to rely upon experienced shipping agency. Additionally, before you can actually ship your car, it makes sense to steam clean your vehicle thoroughly to prevent delays as the car can be quarantined. Upon reaching Moldova, it undergoes emission and safety checks. If modifications are needed, you have to get them done at your own cost and only then it will be cleared for delivery.
Duties and taxes.
Besides this, you will also need to pay customs levies and VAT. Before driving your vehicle in Bender and traveling through the rest of the country, you require local insurance and registration. Those that require answer to specific queries should contact Moldovan embassy in USA. The two major shipping methods available for vehicle transport are the following,
- RORO or Roll on Roll off shipping: Here the car will be up on the ship deck throughout the extent of the journey to the Moldovan port. The associated fees depend upon the space occupied by the car during the extent of the journey. This is a cheap method of shipping but you cannot keep anything inside the vehicle. Leave some fuel in the tank but remove the A/C gas completely.
- Container shipping: You will need to hire a container of 20 feet or 40 feet based upon your requirements. Instead of taking the total container, you may even share space to distribute costs. Your vehicle will be put inside the container along with other household goods and personal items.
You can talk with A1 Auto Transport service to know the latest on the rules and regulations about import of vehicles.