Bangui is currently the biggest town in Central African Republic as well as its capital. The city gets its name from the location that it has – on the northern part of the Ubangi River. This is the most impacting commercial and economic center of the entire country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You should consider the fact that shipping a vehicle to another country can be quite daunting both for you and for your agent. You would have to be aware of the provisions set forth by the Central African Republic’s Customs Department. Most of the roads in the country are not paved thus a 4-wheel drive is generally a good idea. You are also going to be required to provide A1 Auto Transport service with some documentations before the commencing of the shipping itself. They include:
- Driver’s License.
- Vehicle’s Title.
- Power of Attorney (optional – if you are not present upon delivery).
- Certificate for insurance.
- Social Security Number.
- Export declaration certificate.
- Submit the F4 form.
Seamless shipping to Bangui.
As your auto transport agent, we will prepare everything in order to ensure a smooth transition. One of our representatives is also going to provide you with your options for shipping, required documents from the customs, paperwork that needs to be properly filled. You are also going to have to get your vehicle prepared for the shipping. You will have to let the agent know if you want to ship other items with your car.
Your agent can also provide you with additional service – to get your car picked up at the destination port and delivered to your doorstep. Of course, this is additional work which will be reflected in your billing invoice. If you want to obtain any further details related to the car shipping processes, you can freely contact the Customs and Border Protection Agency of the U.S. This should be enough in order for you to be properly informed about everything.
If you are importing the vehicle for less than 6 months, there are no import taxes. But if you need permanently import the vehicle, you are required to pay 70% to 77% of the CIF on the vehicle. To ensure that the vehicle is shipped legally and safely, make sure to opt for either container shipping or use RORO. If you need the vehicle covered and sealed within a container during transit opt for Container shipping else just park it on the deck after removing all of the personal items and ship by RORO.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?