How Transport Companies Calculate the Cost to Ship a Car to Hong Kong
There is no way to receive an exact price on the cost of shipping a car to Hong Kong unless the information is provided to the transport company you wish to receive a quote from.They use the details given to calculate the truest estimate possible. This will be close to the final cost of transport you see on your bill.
They use the details given to calculate the truest estimate possible. This will be close to the final cost of transport you see on your bill.
There are so many things that can affect the price you pay for professional shipping services. Some of these costs can be altered, whereas some of them simply can’t be avoided. If the costs of the transport are a huge concern, inform the transport company. They may have some helpful suggestions or ways to personalize your shipping process to eliminate any concerns.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Things that Alter the Price of Shipping.
- The car’s age, model, make engine size, and other vehicle specs.
- The distance to be traveled for the car to ship from the U.S. to Hong Kong.
- What shipping services are purchased to manage the overseas transport.
- The average costs of the transport company hired.
- How much the weight of the car and any other belongings being transported if applicable.
- The percentage rates set for taxes and duties in Hong Kong.
Most things that affect the cost of shipping can be handled by the transport company. As for the taxes and duties, you must pay, you can call the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China. They can tell you of the current rates and import laws which will only help you get the car approved for import.