Car Shipping Guam
Ship Car To Guam (Or From Guam)
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Transporting a car to Guam from the U.S. will usually cost $3,000-$7,000, with some price variance based on availability and fuel cost fluctuations.
- Standard-sized vehicles can often be transported in a shipping container, which is the cheapest method of transporting a car to the area.
Guam is an unincorporated territory of the United States, making it easy to ship vehicles to this country. Guam is an island country located in the Pacific Ocean, situated to the east of the Philippines. Most cargo ships bound for Guam dock at Apra Harbor, or Port Apra located on the island's west coast. Guam’s currency is measured in United States Dollars (USDs).
Popular Shipping Destinations
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents To Ship Vehicles To Guam
- Title and registration.
- Proof of insurance.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Form -3520-21, if required.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Form HS-7.
- Customs 7501 Forms.
- Letter from the EPA granting permission (if foreign, or if the vehicle is older than 25 years old)
- An invoice, bill of sale, or statement of value that states the vehicle’s VIN, description, model, and year.
The biggest hurdle you will encounter when shipping a vehicle to Guam is the rampant government regulations. Every car must meet the US motor vehicle safety standards, DOT, and EPA standards. Non-US residents can import cars to Guam for up to 1 year, but they will need permission from the EPA. If necessary documentation is not available, the importer can be subject to fees that range from $300 to $1,000 USD
We will take care of all of the shipping forms and importation documentation. All you need to provide is the relevant information about your vehicle.
Car Shipping Methods
We offer various car shipping services to Guam. Here are two of the most popular choices:
- Roll on, Roll off: Your vehicle is driven onto the ship, secured in place, and then driven off the ship at the port of your choice. For this method to be viable, your vehicle must operable. If you elect to use this shipping method, you cannot store personal items or household goods in your vehicle.
- Container Shipping: If you are looking to ship your belongings with your vehicle, this may be the best shipping method for you. Your vehicle and your belongings will be securely held in place and stored in a shipping container.
- How long does it take to ship a car to Guam?
- Is it best to ship my car to Guam through transport services?
- The cost of shipping a car to Guam isn’t worth stressing - it’s affordable
- Cheapest way to ship a car to Guam
- Classic car shipping into Guam
- Container shipping to Guam
- Exporting a car from USA to Guam
- How much does it cost to ship a car from the USA to Guam
- Military car shipping to Guam
- Ship a boat to Guam
- Ship a motorcycle to Guam
- Ship an RV to Guam
- Ship ATV to Guam
- Shipping a POV to Guam