Ship Your Car To Or From Guam.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Transporting a car to Guam from the U.S. will usually cost $3,000 to $7,000, with some price variance based on availability and fuel cost fluctuations.
- Standard sized vehicles can often be transported in a shipping container, which is the cheapest method of transporting a car to the area.
Guam is an unincorporated territory of the United States which makes it easy to import a vehicle to this country. Guam is an island country that is located in the Pacific Ocean and it is situated to the east of the Philippines. Most cargo ships bound for Guam will dock at Apra Harbor. Guam’s currency is measured in United States Dollars (USDs).
Popular Shipping Destinations.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Guam.
- Title and registration.
- Proof of insurance.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Form -3520-21, if required.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Form HS-7.
- Customs 7501 Forms.
- Letter from the EPA granting permission, if foreign, or if the vehicle is older than 25 years old.
- An invoice, bill of sale, or statement of value that states the vehicle’s VIN, description, model, and year.
The biggest hurdle you will encounter when importing a vehicle to Guam is the rampant government regulations. Every car must meet the US motor vehicle safety standards, DOT, and EPA standards. If your car is older than 25 years, it must meet the EPA’s requirements. Non-US residents can import cars to Guam for up to 1 year, but they will need permission from the EPA. If necessary documentation is not available, the importer can be subject to fees that range from $300 to $1,000 USD
We will take care of all of the shipping forms and importation documentation. All you need to provide is the relevant information about your vehicle.
We offer various shipping methods to Guam. Listed below are two of the most popular choices:
- Roll on, Roll off: The roll on, roll off method is one of the most popular. Your vehicle is driven onto the ship, securely held in place, delivered to the port of choice, and then driven off the ship. In order for this method to be viable, your vehicle must operable. If you elect to use this shipping method, you cannot store personal items in your vehicle.
- Container Shipping: If you are looking to ship personal belongings with your vehicle, this may be the best shipping method for you. Your vehicle and personal belongings will be securely held in place and stored in a shipping container.
Related Information & FAQs.
- How long does it take to ship a car to Guam?
- Is it best to ship my car to Guam through transport services?
- The cost of shipping a car to Guam isn’t worth stressing - it’s affordable
- Cheapest way to ship a car to Guam
- Classic car shipping into Guam
- Container shipping to Guam
- Exporting a car from USA to Guam
- How much does it cost to ship a car from the USA to Guam
- Military car shipping to Guam
- Ship a boat to Guam
- Ship a motorcycle to Guam
- Ship an RV to Guam
- Ship ATV to Guam
- Shipping a POV to Guam
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.