Classic Car Shipping into Guam
The act of shipping a classic car into Guam is one that should be left to qualified transport agents. A classic car must be handled with great care in order to protect its value and significance. If the integrity of the vehicle is damaged, its value will decrease considerably. It’s tremendously important to hire a transporter with a positive reputation, the right credentials, insurance coverage, and years of experience.
The cost of shipping a classic car to Guam is much too hard to calculate without some details. When you would like to receive a quote from a transporter, call in or fill out the submission form on their website. It’s safe to say that your classic car’s shipping services could cost anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000. You must also think about the costs associate with paying for import taxes. All duties and tariffs must be paid fully before you go to Customs to provide them with the proper documents and proof.
Your Responsibilities Involving Your Classic Car’s Overseas Transport
There are ways that you can help assure the safety of your vehicle as it’s in the hands of the transport company. By preparing according to the transporter’s standards, you’re keeping your car and anyone shipping it, safer. This makes sure that the process of shipping goes along much smoother.
- Wash the car and cleanout the interior very well. Try to have the classic car looking its absolute best before it is given to the transport company for the shipping process.
- Carefully take out anything in or outside of the classic car that may be of value. This may include DVD players, GPS systems, radio systems, personal items, etc.
- Make sure the fuel tank is only ¼ full. All other fluids should be filled.
- Check the tire pressure and possibly take the vehicle in to a mechanic for a tune up and any minor repairs before the transport.
- Take pictures of your classic vehicle. Get photos of the inside and outside of the car. Take note of any and all damages especially if they’re visible.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory