Container Shipping to Guam
The absolute best way to ship a car to Guam from the US is through a licensed and certified container transport company with international experience. Many auto transporters specializing in overseas deliveries offer this specific form of transport method. If you wish to provide your car with the greatest security, this service is for you.
Open air services are the least expensive option. Nevertheless, container shipping is worth the slightly higher rate. It’s still affordable yet adds more protection against outside elements. It also allows the customer to ship along other household belongings. There are many benefits with the process of enclosed transports.
The Advantages of Container Transport Methods
- Container shipping is relatively inexpensive despite being costlier than open-air shipping methods.
- You can share the container and its space with an individual wishing to ship to Guam too. The costs can then be split to help ease your final transport bill.
- Your car is protected from vandalism and poor weather conditions while en route
- As long as all items are permitted by law to enter the country, you can ship other items along with your vehicle
- Container transport requires a little less preparation and maintenance
How to Get Ready for an Overseas Transport through Container Methods
- Wash all dirt and grime from the inside and outside of the vehicle. Make sure nothing is left behind and that it looks clean from top to bottom.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go before the day of transport.
- Ensure that all items are allowed into the nation by calling the Embassy of Guam to receive information in regard to the import laws.
- Inspect the car for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look over the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?