Shipping a vehicle from the U.S. to Guam is a process that requires a lot of preparation. Before your vehicle can gain access into any foreign country, you will need to make sure your vehicle qualifies customs regulations.
You will also need to prepare the proper paperwork to ship your automobile internationally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Unlike moving a car within the confines of your own country, shipping one overseas is a whole different process. Having your vehicle accessible to you is going to enrich your time spent in Guam. It will also save you from having to deal with chaotic public transport and currency issues. Call the Embassy of Guam to find out exactly what proof is needed.
- Driver’s License.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Original Title and Registration.
- Original Purchase Invoice
- Import License.
Methods Used to Ship Vehicles Internationally.
- Roll On/Roll Off – This is the most common way to transport your vehicle overseas. It is the least expensive shipping solution available. Your vehicle will be rolled onto the deck of the ship and secured. In order to avoid any additional fees, make sure you have a mechanic inspect your vehicle prior to the ship date.
- Container Shipping – Container shipping is another way to ship your vehicle. With this type of shipping, you are permitted to transport other belongings inside of the container. A container will also keep your vehicle from coming into contact with the elements.
Choosing an Auto Shipping Company.
When it comes to finding the right international auto transport company for your car’s transport to Guam, you will have to do a little research. Read customer reviews about the company online. Reputable companies are not ashamed to advertise their good reputations online.
Finding the best deal can be done by collecting quotes for multiple companies. Have a conversation with an agent over the phone. Avoid doing business with companies that do not seem knowledgeable about the shipping process or cannot provide clear answers to your questions.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory