Traveling in Guam will be a great experience for you and the whole family. Navigating the landscape in the comfort of your own vehicle will make your stay much more enjoyable.
With your car accessible to you at all times, you can avoid complicated situations like currency issues.
Before getting in touch with an international auto shipping company, get your car inspected to make sure it is ready to go for transport. Oil, gas and other leaks must be repaired since they pose a threat to the other cargo onboard the vessel. Make sure to document the condition of your vehicle with photographs before the car ships to Guam
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Gather the Proper Paperwork.
Customs officials will need to see documentation proving that you are the owner of the vehicle. Without these documents, you will have a very difficult time getting customs to release your vehicle to you. Make sure to place your paperwork in a folder or briefcase so that they stay safe. Make sure the company you works directly with the customs agents.
- Bill of Lading.
- Driver’s license.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Residence Permit.
Hire the Best Company.
Make a decision based on the reputation of the company you are interested in. Most reputable companies will advertise online. On their website, you will be able to read testimonials from clients they previously worked with. If they receive positive reviews, that company might be one to consider.
You will get the best deal by scouting out a few companies and collecting prices. Representatives of the company should be able to give you an accurate quote and answer all of your questions. Reputable services also offer deals that less than reputable companies can offer. Typically, you can expect a lower rate for being a first time shipper.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?