How to Export a Car from USA to Guam?
The act of exporting a car from the USA into Guam is much easier with the help of an experienced overseas car shipping company. Without their assistance, the process could take much too long and your car may even get denied access into the country. Take your time to search for the right and most affordable international auto transporter. You should schedule the transport date at least a few months in advance to have enough time to prepare properly.
Documents Required for Import Approval into Guam
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Form EPA-3520-21, if applicable
- Bill of Sale / Pro-forma Invoice with Statement of Value
- Title of ownership translated into English
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Form HS-7
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Form 3520-1
- Proof of conformity by either: o USA Title / Registration, or Letter of Conformity from the manufacturer of Foreign military sales contract that indicates vehicle meets USA-EPA / DOT regulations o Exemption as a 25 model year old vehicle as proven by the title
- Copy of USA Title or Registration when previously registered in the USA (vehicles previously owned and shipped from the USA by the returning importer)
- Completed EPA-3520-1, DOT, HS-7 and Customs 7501 forms (vehicles previously owned and shipped from the USA by the returning importer)
- Letter of Permission from the EPA (non-residents importing vehicles as a tourist)
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Consider Open-Air Transport Methods to Lessen the Cost of Shipping
Open air shipping methods provide a safe and secure way to ship automobiles from one country to the next. This also allows multiple vehicles to be shipped to the same location at one time which is one reason you’ll find that dealerships and manufacturers often choose this method of auto transport.
If you use the RO/RO method for the delivery of your car, make sure that it is prepped for the transport properly. The entire car should be cleaned inside and out. There should be nothing in the vehicle other than a car jack, spare tire and floor mats.
Take pictures of the car before it makes way to its new home in Guam. This is a great reference when you go to inspect the vehicle for damages after its transport has been completed. It is very unlikely that your automobile will suffer from any damages, but always give it a look over after you get it from the seaport or terminal nearby.