Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Cheapest Way to Ship a Car to Guam
Individuals with the desire for overseas car shipping services often dread the costs associated with the purchase. There is actually nothing to fear. Car shipping is a cost efficient way to get a vehicle from one location to the next without jeopardizing its condition. If you hire a dependable and reputable international transport company, it’s safe and affordable to ship your car to Guam. Shipping services are reasonably priced and affordable for most budget types.
Once you decide to use car shipping services to transport your car from the USA to Guam, you must consider the shipping methods offered by the company you chose to hire. There are two popular transport methods that most customers purchase for the transport of their vehicles. These services include open air and enclosed shipping services. Both of them are great ways to ship a car, but RO/RO shipping is an open air service that is much less expensive yet just as effective if you only need to ship the car.
Some Advantages of Open-Air Shipping Methods
- They are less expensive and cost effective
- It is a reliable way of having a car delivered
- Many dealerships and manufacturers use this open air service to ship multiple cars at once
- All shipping services come with insurance coverage free of charge to offer more protection for the car
The Cost of RO/RO Transport
It is basically impossible to say exactly how much it will cost for an individual to ship a car to Guam until they call in to provide further details to the transport agents. Certain information must be given to the transport company before they can give you an estimate. RO/RO shipping is less expensive than other forms of shipping, so you can expect to pay less.
Aside from the cost of shipping a car through professionals, you will have to pay import taxes. You can call the Embassy of Guam to find out the exact tax rates. Pay the taxes in full and present the proof of payment to Customs with the other pertinent documents. Once you’ve done this, your car is set for transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory