Ship an RV to Guam
Ship an RV to Guam
Shipping an RV from the USA to Guam is made possible with the assistance of a qualified, licensed international auto transport company. They will make sure your RV is delivered safely into the country by following all import laws and making sure that you have collected all the right documents to provide the Customs Department with. Your complete compliance with the foreign import laws set by Guam is essential to your RV’s lawful delivery into the nation.
Prep Your RV for Transport to Keep It Safer
It is very important that an RV is properly prepared for its journey overseas. Although there are circumstances where having your RV shipped off to Guam not have been expected, it’s wise to go around the vehicle and prepare it for the haul. With a little direction from the professionals, this process shouldn’t take long to fulfill.
- Close and latch all doors, windows, cupboards and drawers. All art and wall hangings must also be secured.
- Disconnect all power and gas operated appliances and electronics.
- Make sure the tires are filled with air and in decent condition.
- Top off all fluids and check for leaks. If you spot any, have them repaired before the shipping date. It’s always wise to conduct routine maintenance before you have the RV delivered overseas. Only leave the gas tank ¼ full or less.
- Remove all personal and valuable items from the vehicle. The transport company will not be held responsible for such items if they were to end up lost or stolen.
- All lights must work correctly. Check the hitch and tow bar as well to ensure they are properly secured and hooked up.
- Write down any damages the RV suffers from and take pictures of the inside and outside of the RV.
We understand that there might be a situation where preparing the RV for its overseas travels is difficult. Just give us a call and our customer service professionals will be happy to guide you through the process of preparation.