International transport is more popular than ever. People all over the world use these services on a regular basis to have their vehicles safely relocated. Luckily, these shipping services are budget friendly and cost effective.
There are a variety of shipping services for you to choose from too. This makes it easy to work within your budget.
Customer service representatives for the transport company are happy to help you choose services suiting for your situation and budget. For example, RO/RO shipping is the less expensive transport method. This open air service is the primary way for dealerships and manufacturers to get their vehicles all over the world.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About the RO/RO Transport Method.
The RO/RO shipping method provides a secure way to ship vehicles from one country to the next. This also allows multiple vehicles to be shipped to the same location at one time. Doing this could lead to discounts.
If you use the RO/RO method for the delivery of your car, make sure that it is prepped for the transport properly. The entire car should be cleaned inside and out. There should be nothing in the vehicle other than a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats.
Take pictures of the car before it makes way for its new home. This is a great reference when you go to inspect the vehicle for damages after its transport has been completed. It is very unlikely that your vehicle will suffer any harm, but always give it a look over after you get it from the seaport or terminal near you in Ukraine.
Pay the Import Duties.
When you ship a car to Ukraine from the United States, expect to pay for the shipping services and the import duties. These taxes must be paid before the transport can begin. The import duty rates for Ukraine are lower than many other countries. However, these rates change frequently and you must contact the Embassy of Ukraine weeks before the transport so that you know what you are responsible for.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?