Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kryvyi Rih
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Kryvyi Rih is a city located in the Dnipropetrovsk region of the country and it is by far the eighth most populated one in Ukraine. It is 126 kilometers long which is particularly significant. Located on the banks of the rivers Saksahan and Inhulets, it was settled in the 1700s.
Today, the city an eminent city due to the steel industry in the entire Eastern Europe and it’s known for its mining of iron-ore as well as for the advanced field of metallurgy.
Now, regardless of the reasons for which you want to move to the country, having your car with you is going to allow easy commute. Even though the current legislation managed to strengthen the regulations for the import, there are still no fixed import taxes – all of them depend on the engine capacity and the value of the car. With this in mind, 1000cc to 1500cc cars are subjected to 6.46%, 1500cc to 2200cc are subjected to 13% tax. You can import a car on a temporary basis but right afterward you’d have to register it with the local Ministry of Internal Affairs. Furthermore, vehicles older than 7 years are not allowed as of this year.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Title deed.
- Lading bill.
- Tax receipts.
- Insurance certificates.
- Passport and driving license of the owner.
- CCD – Cargo Customs Declaration.
- Bill of purchase.
There is also a 20% VAT on the vehicles that you import in the country. You can also opt for temporary storage of the vehicle but there are charges imposed by the Ukraine Fiscal Service.
What is more, you can also go for air shipping, Roll-on/Roll-off as well as container shipping. However, even though air shipping is going to be the quickest and most convenient option, it’s also the most expensive and that’s why a lot of people steer away from it. With this in mind, you are left with RORO and Container shipping.
- RORO – this method is convenient, quick and cheap in comparison. You would have to drive your car on its wheels on a shipping deck. What is more, you need to empty it out entire out of all other items besides a spare set of keys, spare tire, floor mats and the car jack. The vehicle is also going to be exposed to the elements throughout the entire journey.
- Container Shipping – this one is more convenient if you need to ship personal items or your vehicle is of high value. You are going to take advantage of a 20ft or a 40ft container. You can fill it out with as many belongings as you need. It is more expensive than the previous method and slower because it’s subjected to more checkpoints. However, it offers an additional layer of protection.
Most of the laws and regulations keep changing due to the requirements and that is why it is essential that you call A1 Auto Transport service or contact the Ukrainian Consulate in USA before you start the process of moving the vehicle.