Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kyiv
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Have a Vehicle Shipped to Kyiv, Ukraine from the United States
Have a vehicle shipped to Kyiv, Ukraine if you are intending on residing there, or even staying for an extended trip. There are several ways to go about shipping a vehicle and all of them are reliable as long as you follow the requirements.
Shipping a vehicle is a big deal and all facets must be addressed prior to shipment. Luckily, shipping a vehicle to Kyiv is far from impossible. With a few requirements fulfilled, you can benefit from having your vehicle to drive around the city.
The Requirements for Shipping a Vehicle to Kyiv
Prior to shipping a vehicle, all requirements must be addressed. Contact the Embassy of Ukraine to get the current requirements, as they are subject to change at any time. It is crucial that as the vehicle owner, you are knowledgeable of all that is needed.
- In some cases, as long as the proof of purchase or bill of sale is in the same name as the person picking up the vehicle in Ukraine, duties do not need to be paid.
- The amount of duty depends on the year of the car as well as the size of the engine.
- Proof of purchase must be present at Customs.
- License or picture ID, as well as a passport, are needed.
- Bring title and vehicle registration.
- Rented or leased vehicles are not allowed to be shipped.
- If car was a gift, you must have a notarized affidavit.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Having a Personal Vehicle Is Beneficial
Having a personal vehicle shipped to Ukraine will allow you to avoid the currency and language barriers that come with taking public transportation. You will have the freedom of traveling whenever it is necessary.
There are established roadways in Ukraine and traveling by car isn’t difficult. After spending some time in the city of Kyiv, one will be accustomed to the proper routes to take to get to where they need to go. Kyiv is a very large industrial city and the capital of Ukraine. Many people come here to work within some of the most advanced industries.