Ship Your Car To Or From Luhansk, Ukraine
The city of Luhansk is situated in the easternmost parts of Ukraine. It is the administrative center of the District of Luhansk. This particular region is located in the Siversky Donets Valley which splits the entire region in about a half.
You might have your own reasons to move to this beautiful city but it does help to have your own vehicle with you, if you intend staying independent. However, shipping your car from USA to Ukraine isn’t as difficult as you have imagined.
Key Considerations for Auto Shipping
There are two main factors which you have to take into account when it comes to shipping to Ukraine. The first is the overall political pressure in this area because of the conflict with Russia. Another concern is that there might actually be certain sanctions by the US, which might make the process more difficult.
The second factor is the legislation which makes it rather challenging to import a vehicle and also a process which is actually quite expensive. However, hiring the services of A-1 Auto Transport service, one of the auto shipping pioneers is important. We have been in the business for over 25 years and are experienced enough with you is definitely going to ensure that the transit is seamless and without any significant issues.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cost of Shipping to Ukraine
Considering the taxes in Ukraine, it’s going to cost you between $2,400 and $5,200 to ship a car to Ukraine, depending on the type of car you have and the services that you choose. Additional costs apply upon arrival for registration fees and for import taxes. There are a few taxes imposed on the imported vehicles and they are as it follows:
- Engine capacity up to 1,500 CC, tax will be 6.46% of car’s value
- Engine volume of 1,500 CC and 2,200 CC will have 12.95% tax for cars
Of course, you can also expect to provide a huge load of documents when you export your vehicle to the country. This is why if you work with a reliable transport service the company is going to help you out significantly – this is definitely a consideration to bear in mind. The documents that you need include but are not limited to:
- Ocean Bill Of Lading
- Visa and a passport
- International insurance and license
- Customs cargo declaration
- Certificates of origin as well as of conformity
- Declaration of the customs value
- Purchase invoice
- Vehicle title
You would also have to consider the different import taxes and the 20% VAT which is paid when you import your car into the country of Ukraine. One of the key considerations of the total budget is the method of shipment. Of course, there are two different preferred shipping methods: RORO and Container Shipping and costs vary.
When you have a specified budget in mind, RORO shipping works best. However, there are some would require you to leave ¼ of your gas tank full. You have to steam clean the interior as well as the exterior before you ship and you have to take out all personal belongings. If you want to go with container shipping, these steps are not necessary, although they are advisable. Your car will be in a safely enclosed sealed container which is definitely beneficial. Additionally, you can transport your household goods and personal belongings alongside the vehicle in the container.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?